Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Mines spread over I think 4 games but most on the Rams money line. I think I'm like 3 time richest member because of my proclivity in a few thread :D Trying to dump it all this go round so somebody else gets it.
When u arent concerned, that is when...oh wait, 3 time richest member? u already know.

HellRam

Starter
Very telling of McVays opinion of Goff. I'd rather have Goffs experience out there for this game. This is Pete Carrol we are going against.

Go Rams!!!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Goff hasn't been the same QB as in 2018 for a while - although the reason why is very debatable.

Week 2-5, 2020

3-1 in 3 road games, 1 home
Ratings - 142.1, 111.6, 103.1, 111.7

8 TDs-2 Int.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation. Only Goff and the Rams how the status of Goff's thumb right now. If he can't go full-tilt, or close to it, Wolford is the better call.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very telling of McVays opinion of Goff. I'd rather have Goffs experience out there for this game. This is Pete Carrol we are going against.

Go Rams!!!
Goff must be in a position where his game is significantly hampered, because this game is gonna be tough, especially for a QB with the lack of experience Wolford has. Wolford was shitting himself for the Arizona game, so I can only imagine how nervous he is for this one. We are likely gonna have to weather a rocky start.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation. Only Goff and the Rams how the status of Goff's thumb right now. If he can't go full-tilt, or close to it, Wolford is the bett
Week 2-5, 2020

3-1 in 3 road games, 1 home
Ratings - 142.1, 111.6, 103.1, 111.7

8 TDs-2 Int.

I don't read into early 2020 games, be them positive or negative. Covid. No preseason. Team with QB and coach continuity (like the Rams) had a huge advantage.

And I like Goff more than most, for the record.

RamWoodie

Legend
BTW...I'm looking for 3 TE sets today. You can KILL the Seattle D with the TE!!!! I hope McVay has seen that on film.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I really wanted Goff to start this game. He gives us the best chance to win. Dammit I feel bad for the dude.