Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So tired of the media blowing the Seahawks defense. Rams gonna tear their asses up today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation. Only Goff and the Rams how the status of Goff's thumb right now. If he can't go full-tilt, or close to it, Wolford is the better call.

He has to be having trouble taking snaps under center.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation. Only Goff and the Rams how the status of Goff's thumb right now. If he can't go full-tilt, or close to it, Wolford is the bett

I don't read into early 2020 games, be them positive or negative. Covid. No preseason. Team with QB and coach continuity (like the Rams) had a huge advantage.

And I like Goff more than most, for the record.

Yeah - if The Rams win then we will get even more of a take on things.

Right Now it’s about We Not Me!! It doesn’t matter who you are,even Jared Goff.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation.

I don't read into early 2020 games, be them positive or negative. Covid. No preseason. Team with QB and coach continuity (like the Rams) had a huge advantage.

And I like Goff more than most, for the record.

the games count
only coaching change was Rivera, all others had continuity

I like Goff, too and don’t discredit his games.

HellRam

Starter
For those thinking this shows McVay doenst trust Goff, that is pure speculation. Only Goff and the Rams how the status of Goff's thumb right now. If he can't go full-tilt, or close to it, Wolford is the better call.

If he's healthy enough to back up. Why wouldn't he be healthy enough to start? If he was inactive that would be anouther story.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We winning yet? I don’t see any cussing yet, so I figured....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LETS GO WIN THIS!

tenor.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see Goff not starting because of the thumb, and keeping him active just in case. But..... if the thumb is that bad, why isn’t Bortles active?? Is Perkins active?

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
This is a win-win-- if we lose blame it on the inexperienced QB