Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Don't think they would have let him walk to the locker room under his own power if the hand tests on the knee were bad. A torn acl usually creates pretty obvious instability in the knee. But I expect they will still run an MRI to confirm whether or not there is any ligament damage.
Is it the same knee as last time?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're not out yet dude. Contusions can be 1-3 week injuries. Had a knee contusion that set me out three weeks. Rams have some of the best phds. Cross our fingers!

If he misses next week, he misses next week. I was worried about him missing next season. :)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If he misses next week, he misses next week. I was worried about him missing next season. :)
No, he won't miss next season not with that injury. 20 years later my knee is much stronger than it was when I suffered that+ Jumper's Knee.

oldnotdead

Legend
Great players make other players shine, but your right you should never take away credit, same with Fox.

Absolutely, and Fox is having his career breakout season. He looks quicker and stronger than in previous years. Fox gives them a legit option to Brockers who will have a cap of $9.8M and Fox has shown he's a good rotational player for AD.

I think we will see Fox a lot next week. I anticipate AD playing situationally only. Gaines is looking good at 1T as well. If AD is limited I would expect to see more of Lewis as well.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely, and Fox is having his career breakout season. He looks quicker and stronger than in previous years. Fox gives them a legit option to Brockers who will have a cap of $9.8M and Fox has shown he's a good rotational player for AD.

I think we will see Fox a lot next week. I anticipate AD playing situationally only. Gaines is looking good at 1T as well. If AD is limited I would expect to see more of Lewis as well.
Fox is a Free Agent though so he may not be a cap save

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fox is a FA.