Rams 2023 coaching changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Denver has requested interviews with Ryan’s, Quinn and Morris

Liberator

Pro Bowler
reich would for sure fit with what a lot here have hoped for. An experienced OC to get some responsibility off mcvay…

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes Reich would be fantastic. Like Gruden he could handle play calling no problem and he also understands balance in the run game. I would be ecstatic with him joining and would hope it's under McVay.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope all the better coaches aren't committed to other teams by the time he decides.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
BTW... on the Kingsbury talk... I think there's less than no chance of him becoming the Rams OC.. or anyone else's this year.

Guy is gonna make more than 30 million in the next five years for doing nothing. I'm guessing he takes at least a year off.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
If he gets Reich and turns over the play calling, maybe he will find it a little less exhausting and he might find the time to be with family. It is worth a try before he just quits. I hope this is the route he chooses. Cold Turkey doesn't always work out the way you want.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW... on the Kingsbury talk... I think there's less than no chance of him becoming the Rams OC.. or anyone else's this year.

Guy is gonna make more than 30 million in the next five years for doing nothing. I'm guessing he takes at least a year off.
Counterpoint. If Mcvay stays and kliff does well under him, that's his quickest route to being head coach again.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler

I didn't think coaching contracts were guaranteed?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Maybe this is what is really going on. Trying to make some administrative changes so McVay can lead and allow others to take much off his shoulders.

Pony up for a Reich and evaluate then lead.

McVay truly has been both the HC and OC. Two full time jobs.

Could be an aspect of his job he needs not only get the green light from the front office but honest with himself he can delegate those duties without micro managing.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Yes Reich would be fantastic. Like Gruden he could handle play calling no problem and he also understands balance in the run game. I would be ecstatic with him joining and would hope it's under McVay.

Me too. He is definitely my choice now that I know he’s an “option”. Like his mentality and pedigree.
…and if McVay bolts after the ‘23 season, the Rams might not have far to look for their next HC.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe this is what is really going on. Trying to make some administrative changes so McVay can lead and allow others to take much off his shoulders.

Pony up for a Reich and evaluate then lead.

McVay truly has been both the HC and OC. Two full time jobs.

Could be an aspect of his job he needs not only get the green light from the front office but honest with himself he can delegate those duties without micro managing.

I LOVE JORDAN!! Not because of anything else than what a freaking cool Rams reporter that loves The Rams.
Post allnthenhitnchicksnyounwantnafteenthis

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Like Reich as well - but wonder why Olsen isn't in the running, unless he doesn't want it.
He did it with the Raiders.