OTA’s / News and Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Is that a misprint on the site? AJ was previously listed at 285, so that’s a 60 lb. jump!
285 was the weight he came into the league at. The Rams site doesn't normally update weight, or hasn't in the past few years. I know a few people here gripe about it. There's no way Hoecht was playing edge at his listed 310 last season. Here's a tweet from Jackson in 2022 about his weight.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
285 was the weight he came into the league at. The Rams site doesn't normally update weight, or hasn't in the past few years. I know a few people here gripe about it. There's no way Hoecht was playing edge at his listed 310 last season. Here's a tweet from Jackson in 2022 about his weight.

Remember AD said he never played close to his listed weight. All NFL roster measurables are questionable at best.

Memphis Ram

Legend

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The first time I really heard Sean Mcvay complain about Cal Lou.There was 1 main reason for a couple reasons. The Alan Iverson famous quote,but the more important part is something crazy reports haven’t wrote about ?(I’m guessing).
Still it makes sense & should make an amazing difference.Another clue because it’s Pride weak we as Ram Fans never really knew because that Ex-Ram was The Best(1 of) in The NFL.
I'm really trying to find it. The sense that is. There has to be something in there that makes sense. Doesn't there?

Let's see..... did McVay complain? 1 reason for two reasons? Did he make an Iverson type reference? Just what crazy thing are you wondering about that "reports" haven't written? And how in THE fuck does pride "weak" and Michael Sam (I'm guessing) work into your scenario that I can't make sense of?

I gotta say... This is pretty bizarre - even for YOU. Do you think maybe you could find a calm place and elaborate on what all these non-sequiturs have to do with anything? Maybe smoke a bowl... or don't this time... and fill me in on what you are trying to get across.

WestCoastRam

Legend
People treat NFL weights on official sites as sacrosanct instead of just treating it like the weight that's still on their driver's license after all these years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People treat NFL weights on official sites as sacrosanct instead of just treating it like the weight that's still on their driver's license after all these years.
Yup I try to just look at it as the best info we can have unless the player tells us otherwise.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is Joe your son? Asking for a friend.
LOL - no,but he really is what Sean Mcvay loves in a player.It’s that depth & character that should help The Rams win a Championship.
—Whitworth & Havenstien love him as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm really trying to find it. The sense that is. There has to be something in there that makes sense. Doesn't there?

Let's see..... did McVay complain? 1 reason for two reasons? Did he make an Iverson type reference? Just what crazy thing are you wondering about that "reports" haven't written? And how in THE fuck does pride "weak" and Michael Sam (I'm guessing) work into your scenario that I can't make sense of?

I gotta say... This is pretty bizarre - even for YOU. Do you think maybe you could find a calm place and elaborate on what all these non-sequiturs have to do with anything? Maybe smoke a bowl... or don't this time... and fill me in on what you are trying to get across.
Practice - that’s the Old AI. Now a days AI is a whole different thing.Just ask & AI will tell you.

Thanks for playing - Sean Mcvay was saying how the Santa Ana winds pick up.There’s actually a season when the winds are intense everyday. Had a GF I was dating in the area & she would tell me about it.I saw it for 5 years.
The 1 year Big Whit won NFL Man of the year was the shooting towards Thousand Oaks & the Wild Fire within the month or week of each other.

What Mcvay was talking about the most that we as Ram Fans wouldn’t have know with both Greg The Leg,but MATT GAY is the effect of the wind with KICKERS!!
I think maybe even holding was an issue? Then you think about under Les Snead & Johnny Heaker & that stud all pro long snapper.

That was number 1 & if you look at The Rams kicking it might have made it hard for Mcvay to evaluate the Kickers in that type of winds.

Number 2 is working on your passing game & effective practices.It’s funny how The reporters want to ask certain questions & upset Mcvay instead of his passion & knowledge of The Rams team.

I found it interesting & not sure if The Angeles Forest projects against the wind.Just on the other side of the Hill.118 is above the 101 coming out of LA County ? 5(405)fwys.
-Playing pickle ball is interesting playing in the wind.Beach Volleyball is no fun.The AVP had a Tourny & it’s amazing the play of the Men’s & Woman. Will be fun to watch it in the Olympics.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We also found out McVay is a doctor and Jourdan is stealing his patients.
Well stop the steal was such a hoax.Who stole the dossier ? The Mueller report should have been something all of us should have been able to read.Just a joke you can have such intelligence sitting or chitting in a bathroom for a guy who doesn’t even read emails.Whatever that’s worth the NYTimes I heard bought the athletic & now Jourdan doesn’t have the athletic supporter & harder for her to be a reporter with a voice by taking her podcast away ? Don’t know what’s true or not,but Mcvays trust in her continues.Now Les Snead totally loves her & they both respect Jourdan.

She is an excellent reporter & has earned a lot of credibility by establishing herself as such.
—Poor timing on asking about Matthew Staffords contract.
-Now Gary is another story & Mattew Stafford attended every OTA.His questioning every time about his contract might have lost,but maybe not stole Mcvay’s patients. Maybe patience is another thing.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Jackson dropped because of medical evals, right? He was the Rams priority signing so they clearly liked the tape and took advantage

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

View: https://x.com/ramsnfl/status/1800672122265879032?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg