OTA’s / News and Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
She wouldn't if it weren't for those speed bumps.
Well - this article is what I was getting at & Stu Jackson always does well at taking notes from The Rams interviews.
My bad not thinking he would’ve.
The wind was brought up twice if not 3 times.Mcvay is not an EXCUSE GUY.That stood out to me & something I never figured into the equation of Rams practice over the years at The (cal) Lu..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well stop the steal was such a hoax.Who stole the dossier ? The Mueller report should have been something all of us should have been able to read.Just a joke you can have such intelligence sitting or chitting in a bathroom for a guy who doesn’t even read emails.Whatever that’s worth the NYTimes I heard bought the athletic & now Jourdan doesn’t have the athletic supporter & harder for her to be a reporter with a voice by taking her podcast away ? Don’t know what’s true or not,but Mcvays trust in her continues.Now Les Snead totally loves her & they both respect Jourdan.

She is an excellent reporter & has earned a lot of credibility by establishing herself as such.
—Poor timing on asking about Matthew Staffords contract.
-Now Gary is another story & Mattew Stafford attended every OTA.His questioning every time about his contract might have lost,but maybe not stole Mcvay’s patients. Maybe patience is another thing.
You really need to put down the pipe. Normally I'm all for people doing what they want but it clearly has affected you more and in worse ways than anybody else on the planet.

Tano

Legend
You really need to put down the pipe. Normally I'm all for people doing what they want but it clearly has affected you more and in worse ways than anybody else on the planet.
I know I already mentioned this in a way on another thread but I just have to repeat myself here.

He has broken my translator app on my phone.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You believe what you want to believe..I don’t know what State your from or your state of mind is.I respect you as a Rams poster.
-just like my post there is a lot of Truth to it weather my translation is right or wrong.You know there are a lot of people out there speaking languages we’ve never heard. - so I’ll give that guy a True Fact of life on that. What rule changes the kickoff will be interesting.Name calling & this and that about even a Ram Player in the moment is it’s own thing.Emotions are another thing .

-What road we take in Life is how we get to where we are today.Maybe in hope Faith love,or our spirits take us.

As a local LA sort of Guy ? OC- No Cal ? I’ve stayed True as a Rams Fan.Just saw a video from Ireland news last night.Sort of takes me back to the Full Circle of Life.I never went to Ireland for a wedding,instead to Vegas & went to work instead of a Funerel.I was on Top of The World as well.Whatever our issues are they are.
—What I’ll wish is for EVERY POSTER to Love & enjoy life.Treat each right & Go Rams..
2028 Olympics!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
DREAMS are still being made! My Rams story is WHOSE HOUSE!! The LA SPORTS HISTORY will shine.

-Kevin Demoff as much as he did what he did is doing what he is doing. He has helped put The Rams Franchise in a better place & continues to do that.

I need to get a FATHEAD !! Clay never made it to SOFI,but Troy Reeder has & won a Superbowl as a Rams starter.He was the MLB for Staleys #1 defense the season before. — now that’s smoking the pipe dream still smoking it with the #59 jeresy bring along with 2 other called whiteboys #35 & #56
with Ernest Jones leading the way.

No one is talking about his contract & why he is sitting out having other LBers calling defensive plays,while Matthew Stafford is working hard & at all practices & meets as a sure HOF QB at the Top of his game.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay loves in a player the ability to be injury prone, not overly dominant at a position and grossly overpaid?
SURE just as much as yourself.

You can talk smack about Joesph Noteboom just like Ram Fans continued to say same things about Roger Saffold.Taking over for a guy like that with no preseason out of position.Playing next to a starting center who had no NFL experience & no preseason games for both players was sort of ridiculous.

That all said if you look at the development & a WE first player(s) is what The Rams & Sean Mcvay is about. - the contract is not his responsibility & players find that out the hard way.

I guess the question lies,does Noteboom get traded or cut.Then how far has this Offensive line improved.Talk about a young center in Steve Avila being the best Center in the 2023 draft & starting every game a LG. his rookie year.

BE AS NEGATIVE AS YOU WANT!! I appreciate Joesph’s grit & character.If you don’t see it or know much about The NFL then that’s on you.Just don’t spill any of Mcvays negative love juice

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
You believe what you want to believe..I don’t know what State your from or your state of mind is.I respect you as a Rams poster.
-just like my post there is a lot of Truth to it weather my translation is right or wrong.You know there are a lot of people out there speaking languages we’ve never heard. - so I’ll give that guy a True Fact of life on that. What rule changes the kickoff will be interesting.Name calling & this and that about even a Ram Player in the moment is it’s own thing.Emotions are another thing .

-What road we take in Life is how we get to where we are today.Maybe in hope Faith love,or our spirits take us.

As a local LA sort of Guy ? OC- No Cal ? I’ve stayed True as a Rams Fan.Just saw a video from Ireland news last night.Sort of takes me back to the Full Circle of Life.I never went to Ireland for a wedding,instead to Vegas & went to work instead of a Funerel.I was on Top of The World as well.Whatever our issues are they are.
—What I’ll wish is for EVERY POSTER to Love & enjoy life.Treat each right & Go Rams..
2028 Olympics!!

I think I got most of that!
…and I concur.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can honestly say I never expected the term "Mcvays negative love juice" to be a line I'd ever read on this board. But here we are. Where do we go from here?

Tano

Legend
Can honestly say I never expected the term "Mcvays negative love juice" to be a line I'd ever read on this board. But here we are. Where do we go from here?
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can talk smack about Joesph Noteboom
BE AS NEGATIVE AS YOU WANT!!
Food for thought, because your opinion differs, it does not make another opinion negative or smack talk
You're (in a very odd way) emotionally attached to Boom for whatever reason.
His contract is an albatross and that is the only reason why he wasnt cut. He is being paid top dollar to be a backup, and had he not agreed to a significant cut in pay, he would be gone.
The way his deal is written for this year, it is clearly in the hopes that he does not play significant time.
Sure he seems to be an all around great guy and it has been fortunate that he had the flexibility to play multiple positions (when he wasnt hurt himself) but for a team pushing the limits of the Cap, it isnt sensical to be paying that much for a bench player.
And spare me the Saffold comps, for 1 I was a big fan and wanted him to stick around and 2 he was a solid 15/16 games starter in his last 3 seasons before departing FA. Boom has never been that guy

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Excellent post/news @ AZRams. McVay is very pleased/excited with all of the rookies. He also mentions Davis Allen and a few others. And the news about him being excited and feeling like it's year 1 for him is also very encouraging.
The 'Year 1' stuff was the best bit of news of all...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Food for thought, because your opinion differs, it does not make another opinion negative or smack talk
You're (in a very odd way) emotionally attached to Boom for whatever reason.
His contract is an albatross and that is the only reason why he wasnt cut. He is being paid top dollar to be a backup, and had he not agreed to a significant cut in pay, he would be gone.
The way his deal is written for this year, it is clearly in the hopes that he does not play significant time.
Sure he seems to be an all around great guy and it has been fortunate that he had the flexibility to play multiple positions (when he wasnt hurt himself) but for a team pushing the limits of the Cap, it isnt sensical to be paying that much for a bench player.
And spare me the Saffold comps, for 1 I was a big fan and wanted him to stick around and 2 he was a solid 15/16 games starter in his last 3 seasons before departing FA. Boom has never been that guy
Good enough explanation & your right in a lot of ways.It’s a long season & in one sense I hope he doesn’t play.There are going to be times though that Ram Fans will be thankful they have him on the roster.
I’ll wait & see.Salary cap side he continues to get better & isn’t just collecting a pay check.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Damn dude, maybe don't post and just lay down some sick tracks
Right on man.

Yeah - you’ll find in time
the sun will shine and The Rams will be just fine. Old school needs to smoke so Kind to find that State in his mind as 2 passing the pipe-