OTA’s / News and Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Dang Big Whit is a stud. Dude looks like he’s in the best shape. Like he could play tomorrow. Usually guys got a beer belly and body gone to heck by now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang Big Whit is a stud. Dude looks like he’s in the best shape. Like he could play tomorrow. Usually guys got a beer belly and body gone to heck by now.
"You never know when you get the call." ~ Eric Weddle

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
They actually tried to trade up, in 23 and 24. I don’t know how long they have been using the leadership/character test but it sounds like it’s only been the last few years. I love that they e been more secretive about the process too. The leaks ended up not being true. So even if reporters are getting info about the Rams plans, from other teams, it was wrong.
I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing at the reports.
Those “in the know” turned out to be nothing more than rumor fodder, didn’t they? Looking at the Rams’ draft, I really don’t see much credibility in darn near every alleged scenario.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m just wondering & listened to Mcvay talk about OTA’s.He seems to do things different than most teams & is a TREND LEADER!!

CGI posted The Rams schedule & odds 8 ins.I guess Sean Mcvay let class(2024) everyone out early for Summer ?
He’s excited to get Pads on & keep players healthy for training camp while getting solid work done.
I guess that gives players & coaches an extra few days off.
—There continues to be a lot of changes.LMU & (Woodland Hills) for new sites.Wasn’t sure if that was Mcvays(Rams) last interview(practice) at Cal Lu ?

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Those “in the know” turned out to be nothing more than rumor fodder, didn’t they? Looking at the Rams’ draft, I really don’t see much credibility in darn near every alleged scenario.

I haven’t seen much & guess I’ll look at where The Rams will be practicing this season ? Not sure if it’s ready ?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Looks like the Rams have finally updated the player weights on their site. Alaric Jackson is listed as 345. Hoecht is down to 267

Psycho_X

Legend
Looks like the Rams have finally updated the player weights on their site. Alaric Jackson is listed as 345. Hoecht is down to 267
Man, the beef is real up front. Average of 330 pounds along the line. Throw in Parkinson at 265 who will likely start the season at TE and we've got almost a ton of beef in front of Stafford/RBs. I like it.

AJ Jackson
345​
J. Jackson
315​
Avila
338​
Dotson
330​
Havenstein
323​
average
330.2​

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes. The reports beforehand were wrong. After watching Behind the Grind I believe they probably called about Bowers and Murphy. I trust the reporting from Jourdan about them trying to trade up into round one. She’s been consistent with that, and reported it after the draft

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yes. The reports beforehand were wrong. After watching Behind the Grind I believe they probably called about Bowers and Murphy. I trust the reporting from Jourdan about them trying to trade up into round one. She’s been consistent with that, and reported it after the draft
I’m not laughing at you either.
I’m just fucking with you

I have maturity issues.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Well once again Jourdan wants to test Sean Mcvays patients & try’s to put herself 1st. That question after the draft was what I day was dialing it in & maybe mad she lost her VIP ticket to the draft house.
—Asking Mcvay & The Rams about Matthew Stafford’s contract during the draft was weak imo.

This Gary guy just kept trying this last interview & Mcvay seemed disturbed him after he kept asking come on Man.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I haven’t seen much & guess I’ll look at where The Rams will be practicing this season ? Not sure if it’s ready ?

Here is another report to show the move!!!!
I wonder why one of The Number 1 reasons why Sean Mcvay is really excited about the move & happy to get the Heck out of Cal Lou ?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Is that a misprint on the site? AJ was previously listed at 285, so that’s a 60 lb. jump!
...maybe he was 25# low last year - and he added 20# this year...
And some dude had his foot on the scale?!?!?!! :sur:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The first time I really heard Sean Mcvay complain about Cal Lou.There was 1 main reason for a couple reasons. The Alan Iverson famous quote,but the more important part is something crazy reports haven’t wrote about ?(I’m guessing).
Still it makes sense & should make an amazing difference.Another clue because it’s Pride weak we as Ram Fans never really knew because that Ex-Ram was The Best(1 of) in The NFL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
...maybe he was 25# low last year - and he added 20# this year...
And some dude had his foot on the scale?!?!?!! :sur:
Dude that is such a weak joke if you really think about it.
Alaric Jackson is a Big Man!!

The Truth or joke would be on The NFL if they marked the scale down 50 lbs.

Why wasn’t Alaric Jackson Drafted ? I mean he came from Like The Best O’Line university in college & was the starting LT.Did he actually block for Brock Purdy??? He almost went underdrafted as well.

The stepping on the scale makes no sense at all when just from a blind eye site he is as big or as the scale says(w/foot on scale) that he is even much bigger ?Steve Avila is only 6’3 vs 6’7