NFL Arrests and Lawsuits - 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just read this. He's in a shit ton of trouble and I wouldn't be shocked if Goodell bounces him out of the NFL.

Hill is a POS anyway so it won't bother me if it happens that way..

According to multiple reports, Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill is under investigation for battery by the Overland Park police and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office after Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, filed multiple police reports listing their three-year-old son as the victim. Hill has not been charged with a crime.

KCTV5 obtained copies of a police report filed by Espinal on March 5 claiming child abuse/neglect, and another filed on March 14 for alleged battery against a juvenile. Hill’s name is not on the second report, though it was filed by Espinal and cops responded to the same address from the first report. TheKansas City Star also obtained the police reports, and further reported that the March 14 battery incident involved the couple’s son, and that it resulted in a broken arm.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, that’s even worse than I thought. Figured he just got into a fight or something. Thats much more serious. Man what a dumbass. On the verge of possibly the richest contract for a WR ever and might lose it all before. Chiefs both get screwed but also may have dodged a huge bullet having it happen before they tied up a huge cap number into him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
On the verge of possibly the richest contract for a WR ever and might lose it all before.

He has a violent past. He punched and choked his pregnant GF in college. He got off easy because college sports are the worst when it comes to protecting athletes.

If it's true I can't see the commish letting him stay in the league.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully the pregnant now ex fiancé and child get away and help. He’s got a very violent past and needs help himself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He has a violent past. He punched and choked his pregnant GF in college. He got off easy because college sports are the worst when it comes to protecting athletes.

If it's true I can't see the commish letting him stay in the league.

Just came out he got 8 games, iirc.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tyreek Hill needs to be banned from the league for the rest of his life. No excuse for hurting a three-year-old child.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, that’s even worse than I thought. Figured he just got into a fight or something. Thats much more serious. Man what a dumbass. On the verge of possibly the richest contract for a WR ever and might lose it all before. Chiefs both get screwed but also may have dodged a huge bullet having it happen before they tied up a huge cap number into him.

These players man. Is it that hard to maintain control?

…..

Legend
Oh my gawd....broken arm...a 3 year old?? Battery, meaning assaulted?

That’s just crazy. Unbelievable really. wtf

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
These players man. Is it that hard to maintain control?

To think he just saw what happened to his teammate last season. Emotions are one thing. There is no reason for what he is being accused for. He can’t run fast enough to try to get away from this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Wow. Just wow. Might have cost himself mega millions.

Wow.

Just from a week or so ago....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...otential-trade-value-is-tyreek-hill-a-100m-wr

Tyreek Hill is about to cash in: I'm not ready to anoint Tyreek Hill as the top receiver in football, but the two-time All Pro is about to raise the bar for compensation at the position. The Kansas City Chiefs are close to giving the electric playmaker a record-setting contract that could make him the first $100 million man at wideout, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

While that number might make some observers cry out at the idea that a wide receiver is worth "quarterback" money, Hill's new contract could change the way the football world values playmakers on the perimeter. Unlike Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., Julio Jones and DeAndre Hopkinswho are regarded as true No. 1 receivers, Hill is a "flex" player with dynamic skills as a receiver, runner and returner. No. 10 can impact that game in a variety of ways that extend beyond just catching passes

In three seasons, Hill has posted a pair of 1,000-yard receiving seasons and tallied 34 total touchdowns (25 receiving, four rushing and five kick/punt returns). Not to mention, he has 50 career receptions of at least 20 yards and 19 receptions of 40-plus yards in three seasons. With Hill also posting seven runs of 20-plus yards during that span and providing numerous highlight reel-worthy kick returns, the Chiefs are wise to lock up the game's ultimate offensive weapon to a lucrative extension that keeps him tied to NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes during his prime years.

Looking at the potential numbers, Hill should come in with a contract that surpasses the five-year, $90 million deal signed by OBJ a season ago. Surprassing Beckham's $18 million annual average looks like a large feat on paper, but the Chiefs' deal with Sammy Watkins (three-year, $48 million) makes a $20 million annual average for Hill certainly seem possible. Hill and Travis Kelce are clearly the top options on the perimeter, and you can make the argument Hill is Playmaker No.1 on the Chiefs' roster.

With that in mind, it is reasonable to expect the team to slide a deal across the table that re-establishes the receiver market. You can debate his standing among the "elites," but you can't dispute his production and impact as a playmaker. With Hill entering the last year of a rookie contract that will pay him $2 million in 2019, the Chiefs don't have a choice but to break the bank to keep No.10 in red.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I’m hearing he’s not named in any reports as a person of interest. Lots of people assuming stuff and jumping to conclusions. Let’s wait til all the details come out.