Malcom Brown gets offer sheet from Lions - Rams Match It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I KNOW the Rams are considering all options. I think they are working their way down a list of RBS that can be gotten for $3M or less - especially with an opportunity for that player to be RB1B to showcase their talents - CJ Anderson, Isaiah Crowell, Jay Ajayi, Spencer Ware.......Malcolm Brown is their insurance.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been hearing CJ name in Philly circles. Keep an eye out for the Eagles here

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Again.... optimal situation would be to bring back BOTH Brown and CJ.... we had 4 RBs year....in fact for some reason Justin Davis is still on the team today.... this year Gurley, Brown, CJ and Kelly should be our 4...

dang

Legend
Even though the $$$ to sign Brown is not big - I don't see a scenario where both Brown AND Anderson are signed.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I personally would love tj Yeldon if he still available...would love to keep brown but Yeldon could possibly do more for this offense.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I KNOW the Rams are considering all options. I think they are working their way down a list of RBS that can be gotten for $3M or less - especially with an opportunity for that player to be RB1B to showcase their talents - CJ Anderson, Isaiah Crowell, Jay Ajayi, Spencer Ware.......Malcolm Brown is their insurance.
Lots of very good running backs available. In addition to the ones you listed above there is TJ Yeldon, Javorious Allen, Alex Collins, Benny Cunningham, Jeremy Hill, Cameron Artis-Payne and Rob Kelley. All of these guys are in their mid-to-late twenties and have been productive as feature or complimentary backs.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Smart move. As much as I like CJ, and I was hoping we’d retain him, this is the better move.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Believe it or not we were at our best with Brown as the back up. He was the perfect spell for Gurley. Don’t forget about John Kelly either. The dude needs to put on a little weight but he can ball for sure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Really like Brown I believe he has the talent to be a featured back. Now time to develop John Kelly and maybe part ways with Justin Davis because he can't seem to stay healthy when called upon.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
HELL YEAH! Brown is bigger, faster, younger, and an all around better back than Anderson IMO.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YES!

He is the Michael Turner to Gurley's LaDanian Tomlinson. Book it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Good news. Another issue handled before the draft.