Malcom Brown gets offer sheet from Lions - Rams Match It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So let him walk, and sign CJ Anderson? We got 5 days to decide on matching Lions offer

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What comes around, goes around ...

Is this our Karma for doing the same thing to Ryan Groy 2 years ago ?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who knows. Could be a cheap deal.
He’s decent but not irreplaceable

Psycho_X

Legend
If you’re Brown are you happy for getting a multi year contract or sad cause you’re going to the Lions?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm yur hucklebery ~ CJ Anderson
CmUWVLq.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Very interested to see how they work this. I doubt we both match Brown and bring in another. Either way I could see another draft pick added.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If salary is high enough from Detroit would we get pick compensation next year?

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
ESPN Field Gates reporting

As long as the Rams re-sign one of Brown or Anderson I’ll be happy. I know we still don’t know what’s truly wrong with Gurley, but I want a RB with experience in case Gurley misses significant time. I’m ok with the Rams drafting another RB, I personally would just feel more comfortable with Brown or Anderson taking the majority of the carries.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
When CJ was rolling I was fine with Malcolm walking. Now I'm not so sure. I'd like him back if the price is right. He runs heavy while having good feet. He's also really good catching the ball out of the backfield. He's a natural catcher for a RB. If he walks, I'd love to grab CJ again on a team friendly deal. If not, I really really liked what I saw from John Kelly. Justin Davis wasn't a slouch either, but I worry about his nagging injuries while on the bench. They need a solid plan though with the question mark about Gurley's future health.