Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
That’s not confirmation, it’s speculation.

If he was confirmed to be out for at least four weeks, you’d think he’d be put on IR. If that happens, that would be confirmation.
Well with the additions we've made its obvious he's going to miss multiple games. It's not a good injury update, that's for sure.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Dont post stuff like this unless it's actually confirmed. Mk?
Why not post stuff like this? He's actually out multiple weeks. No way for anyone to tell how fast or slow until a player recovers. I'll update the title to massage anyone's feelings. Now don't get any ideas now ok? Hahaha

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
You can adjust fine to skill players going out here and there as long as the QB and O Line are good the Offense should be fine.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Multiple (more than one)? Seems to be the case.

More than 2? We’ll see.
All depends how he heals up. Gotta imagine reporters and coaches all have to guesstimate. Best example I can give is when Cam Akers came back way faster than anyone expected.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

View: https://x.com/jfowlerespn/status/1714641836055126192?s=46

Now, I’m not sure where Fowler got his information. Let’s assume it’s from a reliable source. I still wonder why, if he is expected to be out for 4 weeks, he’s not been placed on IR. Perhaps that will happen in the next few days. If not, that would suggest to me that there’s hope he’ll be back sooner.

Seeing how he responds to treatment is my guess. Gotta imagine these guys have follow up MRIs to check that progress too.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Now, I’m not sure where Fowler got his information. Let’s assume it’s from a reliable source. I still wonder why, if he is expected to be out for 4 weeks, he’s not been placed on IR. Perhaps that will happen in the next few days. If not, that would suggest to me that there’s hope he’ll be back sooner.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Fowler said at the LATEST he’ll be back after the bye, so he really has no idea when he will be back, as he could be back sooner.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I didn’t spot when he got injured. Can somebody explain? Maybe I was too caught up but I thought Evans was brought on to get some experience in garbage time.

I do worry that, as good as he’s looked, he has been injured a lot. After Sunday he was looking like a pro bowl candidate if you look at his yards and touchdowns which are just behind McCaffrey

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Fowler said at the LATEST he’ll be back after the bye, so he really has no idea when he will be back, as he could be back sooner.
No one does honestly. Some people are fast healers and some injuries drag on. At least he's not going to pull a Deshaun Watson :laugh1:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the speculation is just an educated guess based on the fact that Kyren hasn't be placed on IR, therefore the assumption is that he will miss less than four games.

Simple assumption, but no facts behind it.

Splined

UDFA
I didn’t spot when he got injured. Can somebody explain? Maybe I was too caught up but I thought Evans was brought on to get some experience in garbage time.

I do worry that, as good as he’s looked, he has been injured a lot. After Sunday he was looking like a pro bowl candidate if you look at his yards and touchdowns which are just behind McCaffrey
I was at the game and it looked like the drive where Williams scored a touchdown. He went out for a play or two after he got us into the redzone or close to it. I recall seeing him kneeling down for a bit after the play. Then he went out and Evans (I think?) went in. I was worried after seeing him walk off and surprised he came back to score the TD and thought it was probably something minor then.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fowler is reputable. For myself I'd rather see the rumors posted and discuss them than not.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is why you don't believe a single word that comes out of mcvay's mouth.

i've actually stopped listening to anything he says. all bullshit.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.

If he went to IR he would miss 4 games so he would not be available until week 12 as the bye week doesn’t count in the IR formula. Rams will be able to keep him on the active roster and flex up Henderson from the practice squad 3x if needed which would get them through the bye week.