Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1697488596779.png
1697488747114.png

I don't really want the Rams to sign Jake Funk off the Miami PS for RB-depth but I could not resist these gifs.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like that Kyren has the motivation and desire to take on would be tacklers. Seems to always be going for the extra yard.

I think an announcer said that he tends to fall forward. Great skill right there!
One of Walter Peyton's great attributes as well....good company

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I wonder if this will mean McVay abandoning the run again?
That’s an interesting question. Does McVay abandon the run, risking Stafford due to poor blitz pickup, or try and force the run game to try and minimize Stafford’s exposure?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
This is why I never wish injuries on the opposing teams - karma bites.
Totally my fault. During the Whiner-Browns game I said "Awww.... shucks" after Teebo and CMC limped off... really sarcastically to cause another game watcher to chuckle at me.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
How good of shape is Faulk in, right now?
Pretty damn good shape considering I chase kids down while working two games Friday night and then another four games Saturday on about six hours of sleep. I don’t get winded either.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder if this will mean McVay abandoning the run again?
Definitely possible. Depends on how the next man up plays. He tends to avoid the run calls when he doesn't trust his backs so yeah I'd say be ready for that.