Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

this is why you don't believe a single word that comes out of mcvay's mouth.

i've actually stopped listening to anything he says. all bullshit.

He's trying to not give the other teams the advantage of game planning different. Unfortunately, I think all head coaches have to bullshit about injuries.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Mcvay using a fake son birth if he was losing a game, then leave. Blame it on someone else( Morris) for the loss. This one had me LMAO

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Los Angeles Rams running back Kyren Williams could sit until Week 11 due to an ankle injury he pushed through in a career-best 158-yard performance against the Arizona Cardinals last week.

According to ESPN, Williams won't play this week, is likely to miss multiple games because of the injury and might need up to a month to heal, which would include the team's bye in Week 10.

The Rams (3-3) welcome the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) to Los Angeles this week.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So really nobody knows because the Rams aren't elaborating on the injury, which they don't have to do anyways. Oh and even if they did we couldn't trust the Rams anyways. Did I miss anything?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So really nobody knows because the Rams aren't elaborating on the injury, which they don't have to do anyways. Oh and even if they did we couldn't trust the Rams anyways. Did I miss anything?

No that about covers it.

Ellard80

Legend
yeah we got the running game going like we wanted and homie gets hurt...

hope we can still assemble a running game... kind of a bummer.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20231018-215244.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On a side note- I was watching some of Zach Evans college highlights. That video looked a lot like Darryl Henderson’s college highlights.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lesson for the head coach I think. Next time he will probably say they need to wait on tests.
Or just say right now he looks good but tests will be done. Yeah different approach going forward. Fans also need to realize that situations are fluid.