Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Based on positions I think Hav was supposed to block down. But don't know if he thought there was inside protection or slide to the left ... the protection went that way which would usually means he'd take first threat to his side but maybe there was a call that he missed or whatever. Honestly, no way to know without the call.

1704325892499.png

2024-01-03_16-29-31.jpg
2024-01-03_16-29-53.jpg
2024-01-03_16-30-10.jpg

If K. Williams reads to right (prob thought Hav would have the #2) Stafford gets off big gainer. However, WR Robinson does not seem to be looking.

So, multiple issues on this one. But if blocked right, which is no problem if oline, RB and WR on same page this is a "hot" read for a big gain.

2024-01-03_16-43-47.jpg
2024-01-03_16-43-28.jpg

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
This is just a slide protection left---should have been 4 on 4 on top side, 2 on 2 right side
Avila didn't take the guy in front of him and made it a 4-man slide rather than a 3-man slide

Don't know why.

If it was a 4-ma slide to the right (top) then Williams could have scanned across to get the DT, but that doesn't make sense, there is a "big on big" rule so doubt Stafford would have change protection

Working assumption is Avila should have taken guy in from of him and not left to the next guy over who Shelton took.

2024-01-03_16-56-55.jpg

2024-01-03_16-57-26.jpg
2024-01-03_16-58-33.jpg
2024-01-03_16-58-16.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is just a slide protection left---should have been 4 on 4 on top side, 2 on 2 right side
Avila didn't take the guy in front of him and made it a 4-man slide rather than a 3-man slide

Don't know why.

If it was a 4-ma slide to the right (top) then Williams could have scanned across to get the DT, but that doesn't make sense, there is a "big on big" rule so doubt Stafford would have change protection

Working assumption is Avila should have taken guy in from of him and not left to the next guy over who Shelton took.

View attachment 63538

View attachment 63539View attachment 63540View attachment 63541
Stafford sees that guy coming at him. Now unfortunately there were no quick options for Stafford, the OL blew the play by 1 man missing an assignment. Offense needs fail safe plays in case of an OL collapse. The play above shows how long it took to develop, and got nothing out of it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I don’t know what you think about Byron Young,but maybe you thought the Saints drafted the wrong guy?

I’d say The Rams drafted well & on my GF’s defense he is a Pure End.Maybe you’d wish he’d get an extra sack for you ? 2024 could be the year.

-I’m sure he’ll pull a few nice stunts as well to get there as well.Just know he doesn’t bag groceries now a days.COBE Durant could talk to his Fed-Ex friends for on time delivery.
—Both players show what wanting something badly enough & working hard can payoff.There’s always hope for Dreams.

Kevin Demoff will make a lot of Ram Fans get there wishes of a Rams World come true.
However you want to take it is all up to you.For me all my Dreams have come true w/ my GF. - I’ll leave it for that for now.

Go Rams keep those hard bodies healthy & strong.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Alright dudes, I think we should all stop the personal attacks and name calling.

Trust me, I get caught up in it myself - so am also guilty - especially when someone else starts shit and disrespects other posters and it feels justified to throw it back at them. But reading insults is like wading through a bunch of dung. Not to mention it's not allowed and can get you banned.
Very well said. Thank you.
I retire in 11 days.
Congrats.