Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Angry Word GIF

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Horrible news about KDub his abilities will be missed, but we got to see what we got now til he is healthy. Evans with Hendo should be good but we’ll see…

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
His ankle sprain seems to get higher by the day. Its clearly a high ankle sprain by now. A normal ankle sprains doesn't land you on the IR.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

seeing how long it took him to come back last season this injury could be season ending.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Were you one of the people who said the same thing about Kupp’s hamstring?

no.

but this feels very similar to what happened last season for williams. began as not a big deal per mcvay and ended up keeping him out half the season. the per mcvay part has already happened, then a couple of weeks has turned into an ir designation. looks pretty similar.

jap

Legend
Kyren: "I regret that I have but two ankles to give for my Horns' success efforts!"

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
no.

but this feels very similar to what happened last season for williams. began as not a big deal per mcvay and ended up keeping him out half the season. the per mcvay part has already happened, then a couple of weeks has turned into an ir designation. looks pretty similar.

Or, McVay honestly thought it was going to be a short term issue and it proved to be more serious, but Kyren will be back after sitting out 4 games.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Welcome back!!

I will continue to happily eat crow on this one. I just didn't think he'd offer much.. and I'm absolutely wrong.

He's tough.. smart and quick enough to do damage. Just a real football player at the position.
I love, love, LOVE... mixing it up a lot with Freeman to not overwork Williams.. and to keep Freeman in a rhythm.

More than anything else.. this all just hammers home that the Rams need to make sure they have good RBs. They change EVERYTHING for this offense.

JBRam77

Rookie
How come it was so hard for coach to
realize we need multiple good running backs and a more balanced attack?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
How come it was so hard for coach to
realize we need multiple good running backs and a more balanced attack?
By looking at the RB room to start the season.. and what they've done to rework the run game and line.. that they realized it. Best laid plans don't always come together.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Williams is a stud. Freeman's a good quality RB2 to spell him and brings power. And the OL is looking pretty damn good.

Cleveland and Baltimore are gonna be rough back to back. But the good thing is we get to see if these guys are ready for the big time because those two fronts are as good as anyone this year.

Also and btw re: the Browns front:

View: https://twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/1728941753003118742

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Williams is a stud. Freeman's a good quality RB2 to spell him and brings power. And the OL is looking pretty damn good.

Cleveland and Baltimore are gonna be rough back to back. But the good thing is we get to see if these guys are ready for the big time because those two fronts are as good as anyone this year.

Also and btw re: the Browns front:

View: https://twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/1728941753003118742

Win one of the next two games and there's a clear path to 9-7.
Next week is almost a must-win.. given that it looks like Browns are down to 3rd string QB and it looks likely Garrett will be out.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I love, love, LOVE... mixing it up a lot with Freeman to not overwork Williams.. and to keep Freeman in a rhythm.

I love Freeman's physicality. He brings the pain to would-be tacklers. That can pay huge dividends as games wear on - as it did on his TD run.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love Freeman's physicality. He brings the pain to would-be tacklers. That can pay huge dividends as games wear on - as it did on his TD run.
Yeah dude. That trucking of Budda Baker was epic. Was gonna make that my avatar for the week but the Rams site didn't get a good image of it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah dude. That trucking of Budda Baker was epic. Was gonna make that my avatar for the week but the Rams site didn't get a good image of it.
Is it me, or was Freeman's rep that he was a big guy who didn't run physically?

Because, maybe... he figured it out? I wonder if they'll keep him around.