Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He's a change of pace talent with the heart of a lion. Not gonna bet against him that's for damn sure.

As evidenced on his TD run yesterday.

Initial contact in the backfield. He kept going.

Another guy gets his hands on him. He kept going.

And then another. He kept going.

Three guys in contact with him. He kept going.

Three guys on him and he still gets the touchdown. That was all heart, all desire.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As evidenced on his TD run yesterday.

Initial contact in the backfield. He kept going.

Another guy gets his hands on him. He kept going.

And then another. He kept going.

Three guys in contact with him. He kept going.

Three guys on him and he still gets the touchdown. That was all heart, all desire.
Unfortunately he has an injury, which will always be a concern for smaller runningbacks. It sounds like Rivers is out for a while. We could see the Zach Evans

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Unfortunately he has an injury, which will always be a concern for smaller runningbacks. It sounds like Rivers is out for a while. We could see the Zach Evans

Didn't McVay say he'll be good to go next week?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
K-Will is one of my favorites on the team. Fellow St. Louisan, also grew up watching S-Jax, and he has the absolute heart of twenty lions. He's worked for everything he's gotten, a fifth-round pick, struggled with injury in his rookie year, and now...now he's showing exactly what he can do, showing that we can put our trust in him.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I like that Kyren has the motivation and desire to take on would be tacklers. Seems to always be going for the extra yard.

I think an announcer said that he tends to fall forward. Great skill right there!

oldnotdead

Legend
This offense whether McVay wants to admit it requires a strong run attack to force defenses to honor it. McVay loves all his plays to look the same pre-snap. The threat of a strong running attack forces those LBs not to simply immediately drop into those intermediate zones. That is where Stafford likes to cook. He's not a dink and dunk type of gunslinger.

The question is can Kyren keep it up? The Steelers struggle stopping the run. It's the Achilles heel of their defense. The Ravens, Saints and Cowboys are good at stopping the run. The Packers and Commodes aren't particularly strong defending against the run. So let's see how the Ram run attack fares after the Steelers.

How well the Rams can run the ball over the final 10 games will largely determine their playoff fate IMO. If the better teams have to honor the Ram's run attack meaning they have to account for at least 90 yds per game the Ram's prospects go way up.

This is why McVay absolutely cannot abandon the run like he is prone to do. This is why I said before the season started this season will be won or lost by the coaches, in developing the talent, designing the schemes and calling the plays.

Both Wendell and Pleasant so far have delivered as their units have been looking very much improved. Both McVay and Morris have been inconsistent in their playcalling and game planning. When they are on their game they are good (yes that includes Morris) but when they aren't it's really apparent.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
James Robinson is available somehow. Let's give him a call if Kyren can't go.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Jeebus, we could be entering this game with Evans and Freeman @ RB1 & 2....get well soon KDub!