Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
And…

Yards from scrimmage per game:

1. Tyreek Hill 124.5
2. Christian McCaffrey 121.8
3. Justin Jefferson 114.2
4. Kyren Williams 109.6

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We were wondering after the previous week's win against the Cardinals how Kyren could do against a front that was a bit more stout.

4.2 YPC.

Not bad at all.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
KW has a chance at a 1000 yd rushing season, that would be a hell of an accomplishment considering injuries and the unstable RB room to start the season.

WestCoastRam

Legend
We were wondering after the previous week's win against the Cardinals how Kyren could do against a front that was a bit more stout.

4.2 YPC.

Not bad at all.

And before he was running into a league leading light boxes. Not against the Browns. Almost exclusively single high safety.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

4.2 YPC.

Not bad at all.
Yeah the boy doesn't wilt running into a stacked front at all. Same effort on his runs early or late. Doesn't get down when he gets stuffed a bit either and can pop a good run at any point.

Still worried about him staying healthy though. That was a physical game and there's another one this weekend in Baltimore. Prefer he gets a carry count closer to 15 than 20, for that reason. Freeman is a solid alternate for eating carries due to his power style. I know McVay doesn't like that type of back but if he can go 15ish for Williams and 10-15 for Freeman I think it would be an ideal balance.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
yeah his vision is outstanding - which to me is the true talent of a great RB.

He has + power and +quickness
Ya so tired of Rams RB's running straight into the pile or into the backs of their own Linemen.
Great find! this young cadre of Rams might just make a Rams fan outta me...

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Yeah the boy doesn't wilt running into a stacked front at all. Same effort on his runs early or late. Doesn't get down when he gets stuffed a bit either and can pop a good run at any point.

Still worried about him staying healthy though. That was a physical game and there's another one this weekend in Baltimore. Prefer he gets a carry count closer to 15 than 20, for that reason. Freeman is a solid alternate for eating carries due to his power style. I know McVay doesn't like that type of back but if he can go 15ish for Williams and 10-15 for Freeman I think it would be an ideal balance.

Agreed I'd like to see freeman a little more next weekend. I think mcvay was smart w Williams last weekend because he only had 21 attempts but also played 94% of the snaps which totalled 60. Which might seem high but mcvay wanted to pass because the browns were loading the box. So it makes sense. But I hope you're right and he stays healthy. His presence alone is the key to the offenses success

TexasRam

Legend
Rewatched the game.

KW’s ability to stutter step juke to force bad angles by the defender is top notch. Reminds me of Faulk around the goaline. The way he juke shifts and bursts causes misses tackles.

Rewatch the end of the game where Kyren scores twice. The first time his knee is down so he has to score again. Both times he makes two defenders miss with these juke burst moves. Lots of running backs are stuffed on those plays.

He looks like a superstar in the making. I would try to run him all day at Baltimore and throw him the ball as well.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
When all is said and done this season... it will be wild if the Rams don't make the playoffs and that he difference would've been a healthy Kyren Williams.

He's just perfect for this scheme. But.. man.. gotta draft someone with a similar style this offseason. Need more than one of those guys.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When all is said and done this season... it will be wild if the Rams don't make the playoffs and that he difference would've been a healthy Kyren Williams.

He's just perfect for this scheme. But.. man.. gotta draft someone with a similar style this offseason. Need more than one of those guys.
It's not the style. It is that he is a good player. We've had shit there for so long it's shocking when you see it done right.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If everyone in the top 10 in rushing keeps up their pace.. Kyren will finish the season as the #2 rusher in the NFL.

TexasRam

Legend
If everyone in the top 10 in rushing keeps up their pace.. Kyren will finish the season as the #2 rusher in the NFL.
The kid is your NFC pro bowl starter, assuming The Niners make the Super Bowl.

His rise is Meteoric and happening right before our eyes.

oldnotdead

Legend
There is no question that Williams has been a true find outperforming his draft status. He's a chain mover, and I say that in a good way. Just goes to show you that talent can be found in all rounds (Kyren Williams was drafted in the 5th round).

Demarcus Robinson is a chain mover type of WR. With Kupp and Puka on the field at the same time, there is a role and need for a WR like Robinson more so than Atwell. He's a better route runner than Atwell and a bigger target. He has deceptive speed as well. He's been a sleeper signing IMO. Robinson like Kyren doesn't have break away speed but he runs good routes.

Once he gets more experience with Stafford, he can give the Rams a consistent possession WR, something that they have missed since Woods left. McVay is enamored with the deep threat type of WR but every passing attack needs a big WR with good speed, who runs good routes, to move the chains. The only criticism I have of Atwell is his play radius. He's simply a much smaller target. I would rather see Robinson on the field than Skowronek. IMO Robinson can fill the role of Skowronek and should get those snaps.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Where’s Oldbutnotdead?

I will admit I was wrong,but my GF knows talent & talks chit.She actually doesn’t get into sports much at all.When I go to any event she naturally picks up on players (men). She gets really excited during the warmups.90 plus in tights.

She watched Kyren Williams 3 days this summer.Last summer I talked to a 12 year old kid who knew The Rams players as anyone.He was excited about Kyren & had met all of the RB group.He said he was going to be the starter & was The Best RB on the team.

I had walked by last season & seen him in a jersey w/ no pads.He was working on just moves if not being touched.Incredible in the since of his cutting ability & quickness.

2023 he really shined & I was all about Cam Akers going off this season.I was going off just what he had done & his size.

My GF & I watched day in & day out Kyren Williams making big play after big play & having FUN doing it.She said if she was going to get a jersey it would be number 23.

Funny thing about #23 is Akello Whiterspoon was wearing it as well before changing to #44.That was just a thing that made me lol when talking about players & number 23.Whiterspoon was so underrated as well coming into the preseason.

I love watching player development & how quickly some such as a NAME above discounts a players ability so fast.

I drink The Kool-aide & watching all these close games go the other way gets painful.

I didn’t pickup Puka,but I have Kyren Williams on my fantasy team.Have Cooper as well.
Here’s to (cheers) The Rams O’Line & Williams for being a Top RB squad.

Ron Gould as well gets some street credit.

TexasRam

Legend
Where’s Oldbutnotdead?

I will admit I was wrong,but my GF knows talent & talks chit.She actually doesn’t get into sports much at all.When I go to any event she naturally picks up on players (men). She gets really excited during the warmups.90 plus in tights.

She watched Kyren Williams 3 days this summer.Last summer I talked to a 12 year old kid who knew The Rams players as anyone.He was excited about Kyren & had met all of the RB group.He said he was going to be the starter & was The Best RB on the team.

I had walked by last season & seen him in a jersey w/ no pads.He was working on just moves if not being touched.Incredible in the since of his cutting ability & quickness.

2023 he really shined & I was all about Cam Akers going off this season.I was going off just what he had done & his size.

My GF & I watched day in & day out Kyren Williams making big play after big play & having FUN doing it.She said if she was going to get a jersey it would be number 23.

Funny thing about #23 is Akello Whiterspoon was wearing it as well before changing to #44.That was just a thing that made me lol when talking about players & number 23.Whiterspoon was so underrated as well coming into the preseason.

I love watching player development & how quickly some such as a NAME above discounts a players ability so fast.

I drink The Kool-aide & watching all these close games go the other way gets painful.

I didn’t pickup Puka,but I have Kyren Williams on my fantasy team.Have Cooper as well.
Here’s to (cheers) The Rams O’Line & Williams for being a Top RB squad.

Ron Gould as well gets some street credit.
I rode Kyren and Puka to the fantasy playoffs. It was hard to start them today but they both delivered just enough for me.

I go into Monday night up two points in my playoff game. I have the Miami kicker vs King Henry coming off a concussion.

Yahoo AI has us projected to a 137 to 137 tie lol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I rode Kyren and Puka to the fantasy playoffs. It was hard to start them today but they both delivered just enough for me.

I go into Monday night up two points in my playoff game. I have the Miami kicker vs King Henry coming off a concussion.

Yahoo AI has us projected to a 137 to 137 tie lol.
Wishing you good luck.Amazing the season both have put up.

Puka the best WR rookie in Rams history.Torry won a Superbowl though.

Kyren it’s almost like his rookie season if he was a baseball player.

The REDZONE is what separates Kyren from other RB’s.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Very much a bummer with the fumbles.. but.. my goodness!! 150 yards!! He's going to top 1000 for the season on the ground this Thursday.. and is, clearly, the second best RB in the NFC this season. Just an ass-kicker.