Kyren Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No he's always been physical. Just lacks the speed everyone wants and his vision is iffy.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
No he's always been physical. Just lacks the speed everyone wants and his vision is iffy.
Then maybe it's a scheme-fit thing with the Rams. Just looks NICE the last few games. And I think he's got more juice than Sony.

Ellard80

Legend
Kyren looking like a heck of a player at this point.

great vision, quickness and hard to bring down.

and a receiving threat...

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
NFL Research: Kyren Williams became the first player in NFL history with 140-plus rushing yards, six-plus receptions, 60-plus receiving yards and two-plus receiving TDs in a game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What I like about Kyren is his decisiveness. One cut and go. With quickness. Doesn't dance around waiting for something to form and end up taking a loss.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Last two drafts 5th round picks Kyren Williams and Pucka Nacua; Les keep trading down and hitting on those 5th round picks. Give Les some props for being a genius in the draft room.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's be cautious about this, because Williams runs hard and that's great...but he takes and gives hard hits...so does Freeman. We may have a "two headed monster" but both guys need to learn to avoid hits or they won't be available all the time. Guys that run hard like that don't last long...that's what happened to the great Earl Campbell. Deebo is also a guy starting to get injured more because he runs hard too. You gitta pick and choose you battles when you run like that.

Both guys need to pick and choose when "power run" and avoid the brutal contact becuase when you're known to be a power runner, guys are gonna hit you harder...and I'm sure both guys want to have life after football.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love Williams. Kid is always smiling, lifting his teammates with that positive attitude. OL fires off for him and for good reason. And he's a hell of a back.

I always go back to that scene in Heaven Can Wait where he goes in for the tryout and the OL don't block for him. That's a factor with those big boys, what they think of you. Some guys go in that backfield and they get that extra effort.

swmizzou83

Starter
How about those wicked stiff arms too? He doesn't look big enough to be just dropping people like that.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The Rams hit a home run on this pick may change McVays offensive philosophy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like that giy out of Mizzou. Maybe he drops to the mid rounds.
Cody Schrader? Yeah, he’s solid. Not the fastest, but certainly has the vision and quickness to be a solid back in the NFL.