Goff or not Goff?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Who would rather have the Whiners make the Super Bowl? I need a headcount so I can put you on ignore.
on the nose hints GIF by Efteling

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want Detroit to win, period.
But if I'm writing the script?
I'd love to see the 9ers take a big halftime lead, like 24-0
And then Goff leads them on a historic 2nd half comeback, cemented by a Brock Purdy pick-6

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And then Goff leads them on a historic 2nd half comeback, cemented by a Brock Purdy pick-6
Make it 28-3

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing against Jared (although the former-Ram story is getting a bit tired) but I'm rooting for the Niners to get to the Super Bowl because I think either NFC team will get smoked by either AFC team...and nothing, I mean NOTHING, sucks worse than losing the Super Bowl.

Shanahan's head may well explode.
I don't want them anywhere near that trophy. Them falling this weekend to a scrappy Lions team would be ideal.

Of course that's not gonna happen. SF will get into the dance and hopefully come up short.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want them anywhere near that trophy. Them falling this weekend to a scrappy Lions team would be ideal.

Of course that's not gonna happen. SF will get into the dance and hopefully come up short.
Exactly. Getting to the SB is too close.
Losing Championship game at home to the Lions would be the ultimate embarrassment
That said, I cant see it. GB game was a wake up call I'm afraid

dang

Legend
Who would rather have the Whiners make the Super Bowl? I need a headcount so I can put you on ignore.
F the 69ers front office, players, coaches, pos fans, groundskeepers, vendors, security, custodians, city, media coverage, promotions staff, legal staff, medical staff and trainers. So yeah put me down for ‘When Hell freezes over -NO!!!’

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
WITH some broken ribs. Its OK, ribs heal, he will be fine.
Thing is, Purdy looks like a High School JV quarterback. He is a shrimp. Beat him up and you win the game. Dude has hands like a girl. Rag-doll him early and win.
If they get past the Lions for some reason, the Ravens will give him a proper beating and win the SB.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Imagine the uproar if Joseph does that to Kittle...then it might get noticed
Since it's been established here that some members of this board are okay with them taking out kneecaps. I would not cry if he takes out half the 9ers kneecaps. Would be a shame if the 9ers take out a few of the kneecaps kneecaps as well.
What goes around comes around.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Since it's been established here that some members of this board are okay with them taking out kneecaps. I would not cry if he takes out half the 9ers kneecaps. Would be a shame if the 9ers take out a few of the kneecaps kneecaps as well.
What goes around comes around.
While it may be fun to discuss since it's the hated whiners I would still cringe at the Lion DB's patented knee-diving hit on anyone really. I would prefer a nice solid smack to the ground - like this! (if they're even capable of doing so)

ezgif.com-optimize (6).gif

Yeah I would love a Purdy gurl fail big time! Go to another team and succeed but not for the whiners.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
During the darkest days of the Cold War, I would have rooted for the Soviet Union if they were playing the 49ers.
I may have this embroidered onto a pillow.... Maybe quoted and put in a frame for my office. Well done sir... WELL DONE I SAY!!!

Seriously, I think I may detest that organization as much as I love my Rams.... and I'm not proud of that.

Q729

Legend
If Goff makes it to the Super Bowl he'll have the chance to be the first QB to lose it with two different teams.

Q729

Legend
Kurt Warner would like a word...
Just heard it on the radio. Not sure what the exact qualifier was. Maybe without a win?

As for Craig Morton, well shit. Lol. They did mention him among the company Goff would join reaching the Super Bowl with 2 different teams. Didn't say he lost them though. So yeah. Disregard previous comment.

Last edited: