Goff Displaying Growth, Leadership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh...I still think Quick can play...I think Britt can play....I bet G-Rob is better than Brown or Havenstein...and could be coached to play better than Whitworth....that's me...

Put up a thread...on a player...that I have a comment on...I'll give it...and no shame in being wrong...defend my point no matter what...until proven...PROVEN...wrong...
Oh the irony in these back to back statements. Your definition of proof seems to be different than virtually everybody else's. With that being the case, that last statement - to me - is absolutely meaningless. Just like with the Rams supposedly not throwing to Sammy for some mind numbing rationale that makes no sense, I guess everyone who has coached those players just doesn't want them to succeed. To do so would just make their team too good. I mean no one wants a big physical receiver or a star LT. They will go out of their way to let great talent go to waste.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh...I still think Quick can play...I think Britt can play....I bet G-Rob is better than Brown or Havenstein...and could be coached to play better than Whitworth....that's me...
0318A094-3625-4BB4-AC89-63B47A5F5128.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think I finally understand it. The players who Champ likes just needed better coaching and they would be great. Players he doesn't like are only good BECAUSE of coaching. It all makes sense now...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Oh the irony in these back to back statements. Your definition of proof seems to be different than virtually everybody else's. With that being the case, that last statement - to me - is absolutely meaningless. Just like with the Rams supposedly not throwing to Sammy for some mind numbing rationale that makes no sense, I guess everyone who has coached those players just doesn't want them to succeed. To do so would just make their team too good. I mean no one wants a big physical receiver or a star LT. They will go out of their way to let great talent go to waste.
No mystery, it's a simple double standard. Quick and GRob: believing without ever seeing anything. Goff and Kupp: seeing a lot of great play and never believing any of it.

Tano

Legend
No mystery, it's a simple double standard. Quick and GRob: believing without ever seeing anything. Goff and Kupp: seeing a lot of great play and never believing any of it.

It's because Goff and Kupp don't have the physical traits to be football players so they can't be good:rolleyes:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He prefers guys that look like Tarzan even if they play like Jane... he thinks they are still salvageable.

I would go by a different saying... "Sometimes that dog just won't hunt"
...And he does like some real dogs.

…..

Legend
wait...what?

Are we talking about Free Agent LT Greg Robinson again?

Free Agent as in ....unemployed. Cut. Waived. Released. Replaced by an unknown LT named Brian Mahalik, and subsequently the Detroit News reported that with the left tackle change, Mathew Staffords pass protection dramatically improved after one week.

??

wow. and this nonsense made it into a Goff thread lol

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
[QUOTE="LACHAMP46, post:

I will follow every post you make...whether good or bad...commenting on sunsetsinwest's performance...[/QUOTE]
Ive seen you use this comment a few times in what appears to be an attempt to disparage the QB of lur favorite team.

You are aware that the sun does indeed set in the west, right?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think Greg Robinson is more like a mirage of an oasis when you are dying of thirst.

And we ended up with a mouth full of sand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bankruptcy....has nothing to do with intelligence....rather...many a wise businessman has told me..that to claim bankruptcy is actually business savvy...

Dan can throw the football....

Root against my teams QB? Why? Why would I give a freak if I'm wrong that Goff isn't more than a trailer? A game manager? Mediocre? Andy Dalton-ish???
Prove something?
Proof is in the games....he's played 23 of them....he looks average...
I don't have to prove anything....it's my opinion....you can accept it...or...as has been the case for several days now...maybe months....whenever there is a comment on this kid, several guys come out with...Goff walks on water...he's great...he's this....trash Sammy...trash any guy on the team...trash guys that have left...I try to come in as the voice of reason....then a bunch of yahoo's say QBR aint a stat....so and so played great...so and so dropped the ball...
BS

I got a thing about liars...and bullcrap...

I'm not wishing the worst...I've seen great Rams teams...great Rams QB's (very, very few)....I've seen good Rams QB's....and I've seen decent ones...that need a bunch of help...sorta like the guy we got now...

tough schedule...we shall see...and if crap does work out...great...I'm wrong...no skin off my neck...kid looks like crap...I say I told you so...no skin off your neck...who gives a freak? It's a game...it's fun to debate...it's fun to prove WHO KNOWS WHAT THE freak THEY'RE LOOKING AT....and if I'm still around for 5 more years...I hope I can remember most of your names....so I can tell another memberand...don't listen to ...kurt...badnews...ole school...cause they been arguing with me for decades and still don't know crap about football...and guess what? If I'm wrong...then you can say the same...

The way the team is stacked up...the seasons a success...if we WIN A PLAYOFF GAME AT HOME...not super bowl...not road playoff game...get to the playoffs...win a game...hopefully at home...

If we have a losing record...I didn't "wish" it on us....like chess, I look several moves ahead...and I'd be happy to admit...boy was I wrong about....fill in the blanks....got a bunch now...

And...I got like this just recently....I thought Schotty was a good OC...he probably was...but a guy on the net/web said...Schotty, Cigs...Fisher...didn't know crap...and guess what...he was right...

Put up a thread...on a player...that I have a comment on...I'll give it...and no shame in being wrong...defend my point no matter what...until proven...PROVEN...wrong...

Goff is decent...not #1 overall...and please God don't max contract extend a guy on the way he's played...Gurley carries this offense...seems none of you dudes understand that...and Sammy Watkins was our 2nd best player on offense...

See, that's all well and good. I agree it is fun to debate and so forth. In the end, we're all just a bunch of strangers on the interwebz with a common interest. However, I have never seen you say "I was wrong" when it came to GRob and Quick. It is damn near impossible to hold onto those arguments, and yet you still won't relent. GRob isn't even on a roster that I know of. You are good at rationalizing things to fit your narrative, and hey, why not.....but you accuse others of the same tactics u use all the time.
How much proof do YOU need??

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@LACHAMP46 Im not really sure why you threw my name in there... I guess because we have debated Goff in this thread... I think he is better than you do... thats okay.

You come off sounding a bit like a victim of some unfair treatment and yet you go out of your way to stand by positions that are difficult to defend... some folks might have an issue and look for any post of yours to take a shot at, but I dont.
I debate with everyone equally. And I have made it clear that I like your posts and your different opinions - when I think those opinions are ridiculous I will say so, and nobody here would hesitate to do the same to me.

As for your recent turn towards talking shit, that I dont know football... go fuck yourself buddy. Im not here to wave my dick around to show people what I know... I'm just here to talk Rams, cause you know, I am a fan, not a wannabe scout or make believe GM. Just a fan.

Last edited:

jap

Legend
I completely agree.

But somebody needs to keep an eye on him at all times. Especially if Goff is within 200 yards of him.

Dude in Goff costume: "Jerad!, can I have a sample of your blood? Jerad!, I need your blood!!! "

{Think of the crazy stalking fan of fictional ice skating super star, Jimmy MacElroy, in the movie, Blades of Glory.}