Goff Displaying Growth, Leadership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As @OldSchool has stated. You move the goal posts, to suit your agenda. It's like a bit of self-hatred. "I love the Rams, but I hate the players!" - Champ. (n)

How pathetic. You want to give Wentz credit for a touchdown, but you won't give Goff credit for his great touchdown throws to Higbee, and Watkins, or Kupp against the Seagals. "There is no one so blind, as he who will not see."
Personally I'm moving on and done with these topics. He's proven his agenda time and time again, we know who he is and what he likes, not Goff and Kupp or most Rams for that matter.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/05/31/l...tions-2021-lockout-strike-players-union-nflpa

It was intriguing to see Marcus Peters talking about practicing against the “up-tempo” Rams offense during OTAs, which would indicate that Sean McVay is looking at the idea of giving Jared Goff more control over the operation. While Goff was gradually afforded additional responsibility last year, weaponizing tempo would represent another step in that direction.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As @OldSchool has stated. You move the goal posts, to suit your agenda. It's like a bit of self-hatred. "I love the Rams, but I hate the players!" - Champ. (n)
I can love the Rams...and dislike the PLAY of certain players....what...only some of you can do that??? Ok...
He DID score....the score was removed because of a penalty....so, while he didn't actually score...we can all see why he DOVE into the endzone, correct? We can respect the way the man plays the game...correct? While he was injured, it was a sound football play.
felate ole school...all you want...move posts? We are discussing ONE play...
How pathetic. You want to give Wentz credit for a touchdown, but you won't give Goff credit for his great touchdown throws to Higbee, and Watkins, or Kupp against the Seagals. "There is no one so blind, as he who will not see."
This is moving the goal post....where did we say anything about Seattle? He played a good game....Gurley played BETTER....If you dump it off, and Gurley goes for 60....yeah, he threw it...he picked the right target...but that was ALL GURLEY....
He did hit Higbee...in several games....and he did drop many balls....

I've never seen a QB go to guys that continue to drop the rock...that were the same experience level...meaning young...as much as Goff continued to go to Higbee...never understand it...he also went to another player a bunch that also dropped the ball in crucial moments...again....surprise to me...but hey...build trust whatevers....

I see a lot...sorry....and I tell it like I see it...you see it different...cool....What's so surprising....is that besides this site, almost every prognosticator...every football news outlet....almost everyone to a man....sees Goff like I see him...everyone but you fine folks...bet you loved Bulger too...
If you really need this explained to you, you are not the football fan I thought you were. Next...
Keenum beat out Goff...correct? Keenum had better stats than Goff in the same offense, correct? Keenum BEAT GOFF with a new team....clearly outplaying him on the field, correct????

I could say stuff about your football fandom....I could say what I think of you....I have written enough to actually see what type of person you are....as it amounts to insights on the game of American Football....

The only thing I'd like you to explain is....what's your deal man? You hate Keenum? You hate admitting talent? You want Goff to be so great, in the face of average play? That's great...You are a fan....

None of that is getting us near the superbowl....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
make up stats and hold Goff to a different standard than other QBs
What stat did I make up?

Hold him to a different standard? If winning and losing...and comparing him to Dan Marino...is a different standard...ok...

In Dan Marino's first year...as a rookie...he lost a playoff game...at home 27-20....he threw 2 int's too...

IMO...he still played better than our 2nd year QB....in a different era....

I wish they gave Dan 45 attempts....

There is no way I'd compare him ...or any QB...to the Dan Marino I saw in 1983....No comparison....

Lets see what he does in year 3...2nd year with McVay.....with defenses all over attempting to take away Todd Gurley...

and because you think this is a way to communicate....

I will follow every post you make...whether good or bad...commenting on sunsetsinwest's performance...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This is moving the goal post....where did we say anything about Seattle?
You said, Champ, that Goff is not the type of quarterback that can lead his team down for the winning score. The Seattle game was just the type of game, among others, where Goff has shown that winning poise, even as young as he is. It will only get better this year.

And when I see you, Champ, walking up the dirt road in a few months, broken and tired from spending all your money on Wentz, booze and prostitutes, I will ask @RamFan503 to kill the fatted calf, and I will forgive you and run down the road to great you with a big man-hug...:unsure:...or a sock to the shoulder, or something.:whistle:

Keenum beat out Goff...correct?

Yes, and Steve Deberg beat out Montana...correct?
Bledsoe beat out Brady, right?
Green beat out Warner, right?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Champ laments Wentz Non TD by...wait for it...

“He DID score....the score was removed because of a penalty”...

BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gaaaah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh fuck me, seriously

The irony considering all the shit you heap on Goff’s failure to generate points vs Atlanta

Perhaps you just missed the last two minutes

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
In Dan Marino's first year...as a rookie...he lost a playoff game...at home 27-20....he threw 2 int's too...

IMO...he still played better than our 2nd year QB....in a different era....

I will follow every post you make...whether good or bad...commenting on sunsetsinwest's performance...

Oh so Jared is a dumbass? Maybe he could contact Dan Marino for some investment advise....

Dan Marino Loses Millions in Digital Domain Bankruptcy, According to Report
Chris Joseph | September 12, 2012 | 9:57am

AA
Digital Domain, the Florida-based visual effects company that gave the world Titanic, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and a Tupac hologram, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy recently.

And now, according to Gossip Extra, Dolphins great Dan Marino, who bought 1,576,525 shares in the animation studio, is among the biggest losers in the bust.

Marino's investment, which was worth more than $14 million at one point, is now worth only around $850,000, according to the report.

:LOL:

I'm destroying you, right now, Champ.

:rolllaugh:

I'm peeling your skin, and rolling you in salt...

1b1.gif

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Dude, you've put yourself in the position where you have to root against your own teams QB...all for the sake of trying to prove your "football acumen" to a bunch of fukin strangers. I just don't get it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Oh so Jared is a dumbass? Maybe he could contact Dan Marino for some investment advise....

Dan Marino Loses Millions in Digital Domain Bankruptcy, According to Report
Bankruptcy....has nothing to do with intelligence....rather...many a wise businessman has told me..that to claim bankruptcy is actually business savvy...

Dan can throw the football....
Dude, you've put yourself in the position where you have to root against your own teams QB...all for the sake of trying to prove your "football acumen" to a bunch of fukin strangers. I just don't get it.
Root against my teams QB? Why? Why would I give a fuck if I'm wrong that Goff isn't more than a trailer? A game manager? Mediocre? Andy Dalton-ish???
Prove something?
Proof is in the games....he's played 23 of them....he looks average...
I don't have to prove anything....it's my opinion....you can accept it...or...as has been the case for several days now...maybe months....whenever there is a comment on this kid, several guys come out with...Goff walks on water...he's great...he's this....trash Sammy...trash any guy on the team...trash guys that have left...I try to come in as the voice of reason....then a bunch of yahoo's say QBR aint a stat....so and so played great...so and so dropped the ball...
BS

I got a thing about liars...and bullshit...

I'm not wishing the worst...I've seen great Rams teams...great Rams QB's (very, very few)....I've seen good Rams QB's....and I've seen decent ones...that need a bunch of help...sorta like the guy we got now...

tough schedule...we shall see...and if shit does work out...great...I'm wrong...no skin off my neck...kid looks like shit...I say I told you so...no skin off your neck...who gives a fuck? It's a game...it's fun to debate...it's fun to prove WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE LOOKING AT....and if I'm still around for 5 more years...I hope I can remember most of your names....so I can tell another memberand...don't listen to ...kurt...badnews...ole school...cause they been arguing with me for decades and still don't know shit about football...and guess what? If I'm wrong...then you can say the same...

The way the team is stacked up...the seasons a success...if we WIN A PLAYOFF GAME AT HOME...not super bowl...not road playoff game...get to the playoffs...win a game...hopefully at home...

If we have a losing record...I didn't "wish" it on us....like chess, I look several moves ahead...and I'd be happy to admit...boy was I wrong about....fill in the blanks....got a bunch now...

And...I got like this just recently....I thought Schotty was a good OC...he probably was...but a guy on the net/web said...Schotty, Cigs...Fisher...didn't know shit...and guess what...he was right...

Oh...I still think Quick can play...I think Britt can play....I bet G-Rob is better than Brown or Havenstein...and could be coached to play better than Whitworth....that's me...

Put up a thread...on a player...that I have a comment on...I'll give it...and no shame in being wrong...defend my point no matter what...until proven...PROVEN...wrong...

Goff is decent...not #1 overall...and please God don't max contract extend a guy on the way he's played...Gurley carries this offense...seems none of you dudes understand that...and Sammy Watkins was our 2nd best player on offense...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The irony considering all the crap you heap on Goff’s failure to generate points vs Atlanta

Perhaps you just missed the last two minutes

He didn't...generate points....not enough...13 points at home...

think about it...he played worse than Blake Bortles in the playoffs....

oh....I like Blake...he's decent...

and...

he runs for 1st downs too...

reminds me of our guy...

without the running...and winning playoff games

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Did any other 23 year old QB start a playoff game last year? Maybe I forgot one...just say'in that you have to take that into consideration. Not to mention as well that it was his 1st year in the McVay offense. Started the season last year as essentially a 22 yr old rookie when you consider the poor coaching and playing behind a horrid OL in '16, while only playing in 7 games.

And last year he actually outplayed what the 24 year old Wentz did as a rookie in the 1st year in Pederson's offense.

Remember, Wentz is 2 years older and played in a more pro ready system in college even though it was at a smaller school. The offense style matters more as we just saw with Kupp, who came out of the same league and from a pro offense.

Reality is, I would have taken Wentz over Goff after seeing how Wentz played last year up until his injury.... now I would take Goff. Not sure if Wentz is smart enough to dial it back and not take dumb risks which ultimately could shorten his career. With that in mind I will take the 23 yr old over the 25 yr old with one bad knee already.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Amazing how someone can rip Goff, 28 TD's 7 INTs, and yet after 4 disastrous seasons think Greg Robinson is a player. Stunning.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back the eff OFF. I got a stop watch and #93 watching my blind side! *flexes guns ~ LACHAMP46

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet G-Rob is better than Brown or Havenstein...and could be coached to play better than Whitworth....that's me...

You didn't just say that. GRob is mental midget. He's a worse bust than Jason Smith, and that's saying something.....I am still gobsmacked you said this...lol..:headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
He didn't...generate points....not enough...13 points at home...
That's actually quite common for young QBs in their first playoff game.
I even predicted it.
It was a little bit of a team choke all the way around.
I wouldn't put that all on Goff.

I think that McVay was just as responsible for being a little over his head and not focusing as well.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Amazing how someone can rip Goff, 28 TD's 7 INTs, and yet after 4 disastrous seasons think Greg Robinson is a player. Stunning.

And let’s don’t forget the man-crush for Brian Quick that lasted for years. Lol.