Goff Displaying Growth, Leadership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Steven Jackson was a great rb, but he's not going to be in the HOF. Is it okay to have a great qb, but not elite?

SJ#39 was a great rb….something about great runners tho, they can be stopped...vs great defensive teams...or great defensive coordinators.

QB's are different...and it is ok to have a good QB...I'll stick with the wording, "good"....cause a good QB, on a roll, can beat any team. Great QB's always give you a chance to win....good QB's can win....I just don't want a "good" QB going up against a "great" QB....in a money situation.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Keep up the good work. The mods here are the best of any forum I have ever visited. That's not just me trying to earn brownie points either (as far as you know)

:grouphug:

Do you know the difference between a brown noser and a kiss ass? Depth perception. :rimshot:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
They tried to tell RGIII to do that as well.

Sometimes the game speed an situation makes your decision making on such things go out the window.

"A few more yards - I know I can get a few more yards" ... crunch

Agreed, it was RGIII's downfall IMO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Hi guys. Been lurking a bit. Life has been busy. I just want to say, Goff is showing what he had in the past .. H.S. and at Cal. He is getting better every yr. I would have been fine with either Goff or Wentz in the draft, but I preferred Goff just because I knew a lot more about him beings that I live in NorCal and am a Cal Bears fan. I think we did great by picking him. He has what it takes to be great. He may not be the "athlete" that Wentz is, but as far as a QB, Goff has everything it takes. I am so glad to see him proving many of the doubters wrong after that rookie season. He and McVay are a perfect match, IMHO.

I am excited to watch him grow and no longer have to wish we could find a QB. We now have that guy!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hi guys. Been lurking a bit. Life has been busy. I just want to say, Goff is showing what he had in the past .. H.S. and at Cal. He is getting better every yr. I would have been fine with either Goff or Wentz in the draft, but I preferred Goff just because I knew a lot more about him beings that I live in NorCal and am a Cal Bears fan. I think we did great by picking him. He has what it takes to be great. He may not be the "athlete" that Wentz is, but as far as a QB, Goff has everything it takes. I am so glad to see him proving many of the doubters wrong after that rookie season. He and McVay are a perfect match, IMHO.

I am excited to watch him grow and no longer have to wish we could find a QB. We now have that guy!

Good to see you Redding. I agree. Goff has shown a pattern of starting slow and improving greatly each year. Wentz may turn out to be the next RG3 in terms of flashing, and burning out with injuries, and Goff the steady, 15 year winner. (although I don't wish any ill on Wentz. I like him, and wish him well)