Celebration Thread Rams whoop Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't get to see the game due to son's soccer, but followed it on my phone. Was great that the Rams sucked it up in the 4th quarter and put the game away after apparently letting the Eagles get back into it for a while.

GREAT job in the running game ... 191 yards. You won't lose many games when you run for yardage like that. I've seen a few highlights and read some other posts here ... did Edwards actually start in place of Noteboom, or did the Boom get hurt (hope it's just the former). I like Edwards in that spot better though, and at this point I think they should just get Noteboom his reps at LOT in practice on days that Whit gets his rest and if we get in a situation with a big lead and Whit can sit.

Looking at the stat line, it seemed like the Eagles moved the ball decently against us, but looks the D made plays when it counted. Higbee's hat trick was impressive. Woods was quiet, but that's how it goes with this offense having so many weapons, especially with 191 yards on the ground and Goff only having to put it up 27 times.

Great game by Henderson as well. Very satisfying win, very satisfying 2-0 start.

I won't be upset if someone posts a link to the game later ...

Boom got hurt.

I think last year was a combination of OL injuries and a lack of faith in TG3

Our OL isn't elite this year, but it's playing well.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Note to self: RAMS ONLY ALLOWED 6 POINTS IN 2 GAMES AFTER HALFTIME!. I'm loving this new D Coordinator!

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Well it looks like Thanksgiving came early, my baby boy carved up those birds, woooooooooooooooo!!!

chainsaw-turkey-carving-knife-3344.gif

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
You may be right there. I do think sometimes that McVay could squeeze more points if he wanted but he dials down risk. So yeah I can see that.
Yeah, except McVay passed three straight times from the 31 yard line or so with the Rams up 21-3 and not much time left in the half. Ended up with a sack putting them out of field goal range, followed by the Kupp fumble. Rams' radio announcers were up in arms about McVay not running the ball in that situation.

However, big picture is Rams ran 39 times and very effectively (sweeps counting too of course) and passed 27 times, also very effectively. Overall great balance.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Robert Woods is the most complete Wide Receiver in the game.

Honestly don't think it's even close. I can't even think of a name.

Like I have to go back to Hines Ward and I don't think he was quite as dynamic as Woods - maybe a bit more physical.

Ram65

Legend
Have been saying forever Henderson is explosive. Also that he should be involved in the passing game. Could have had a TD that Goff overthrew.

Some things to clean up but a good game for the Rams to finally beat the birds.

oldnotdead

Legend
I guess this ends the stuff about Henderson not being a good RB. This was an outstanding game, his breakout game. Looking at Akers and Henderson you can see why having multiple RBs instead of a single bell cow is a very good thing. This offense didn't change between Akers and Henderson and the Rams didn't miss a beat. Brown is looking to be a very good complementary back.

It looks like the Rams could very well be undefeated when they face the Niners in week 6.

Once again it looks like what I've been saying that if the Rams don't make mistakes they are good enough to beat anyone. Also that the o-line is playing well enough and at this point that is all the Rams need.