Celebration Thread Rams whoop Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as the defense can still be improved, we've allowed a total of 6 points in the second half of both games combined, let that sink in, I can handle that!
Absofuckinglutely correct! Give Deac a gameball too!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well, not being sure who to give a game ball to for 2 straight weeks. Now that is the kind of problem I have been hoping for

TexasRam

Legend
Can’t complain. A few defensive breakdowns and a Kupp fumble. Otherwise a dominant game.

Mcvays system is brilliant.

Darius Williams game ball.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Sean McVay has reached the next level in his development and growth as a football coaching wizard and Goff is reaching his as a QB simultaneously.
Its a beautiful fucking marriage.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was a great game .. that’s what playoff Calibre teams do when they have a wobble mid game buckle up and get back in synch

Great game from hendo today took his chance with browns big game last week hendos this week and cam looking good teams are going to have a nightmare stopping our run

Higbee .. I’ve always stated he is the best TE on the roster since he got here today cemented that’s

Woods .. so happy you’re a ram for longer

I honestly believe we couldn’t play like this Last year because of TG3 .. had the sulks and a hammy knee all year It hindered us

Goff another great game m

Staley needs to blitz more we aren’t getting home with 4

2-0 fuck you eagles .. screw the media .. let’s go rams

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Don't really have anything negative to say besides 2 things that are more things to keep an eye on....

1. The propensity to have a team on the ropes and not deliver the knockout/death blow.

2. Defense solid but no sacks I believe. Wish we could have A Shawn for run stuffing and block eating and would like to see Lewis playing to see if that could be an answer.

And on a different note (pardon the pun) we all been saying it I said it earlier this week. Edwards over Noteboom and I will leave it there.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Great game all round! My opinion of today

1. One of Goff's best games, he was flawless.
2. McVay called a masterful game. Also hilarious how he covers his face when calling plays even though he was wearing a mask.
3. Edwards should be our starter now at guard. I like Noteboom but he should just be a tackle and spell Whit for the rest of the season (if Note is healthy enough to do so)
4. Love the idea of what our running game can be rotating all the backs.
5. Robert Woods is our best receiver

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Followed up last week strong running performance with 191 yards rushing.

Starting to feel like the good old days.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I think Sean McVay has reached the next level in his development and growth as a football coaching wizard and Goff is reaching his as a QB simultaneously.
Its a beautiful fucking marriage.

Yeah, McVay also reached the next level in hiring great assistants in Staley, O'Connell, and Brown. How about running for 191 yards?!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a beautiful thing :D

1600634499504.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really excited about Henderson. He could be special in this offense.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For those of you who follow the Game Day Menu Thread....

Now you know why I had chicken wings on the menu today!!!