Celebration Thread Rams whoop Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My gameball goes to Williams. That INT was huge and the play of the game.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Three big points for me:
1. Hell of a job digging themselves out after the Eagles started to make that comeback. Defense really locked things down again in the second half.

2. Darrell Henderson is going to be a weapon in this offense. He's extremely explosive on those zone runs and has a great feel for the cutback. But even better than that, he's a great talent in the passing game. He needs to improve as a blocker, though.

3. Hat's off to David Edwards. He stepped in for Noteboom, and I think the OL actually played better with him in there.

It's really exciting we finally got Hendy going, esp. in the pass game. Plus he proved capable of some tough yards.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm not a big cursor, but FUCK YOU WENTZ!!!
This was first time Wentz started and finished a game against the Rams in 3 games. Maybe the key for the Rams is to not let Wentz get hurt, at times he was our best player on D.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Darius Williams I love you.

Gave the Rams momentum back after Kupp fumbled it away to the Eagles before the half.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Hell yea. I was pissed reading some of their pre game posts. The delusional fucks. If NRC was so fuckin good and knew what was going on, he would still be here. Our Offense and Defense are both different than last year.

I like this offense we are running.

spamlord

Rookie
Kiser, Hendo and Goff game balls along with a masterful game called by McVay.

2dPuX.jpg
I thought our tight end did okay

MachS

Hall of Fame
Kiser has his limitations (change of direction), but he's a solid ILB. Smart, pretty fast in a straight line, and willing to bang between the tackles.

Yea Kiser was a lot better today and should keep improving. Not bad for his 2nd game in the past calendar year.

Overall I thought the oline played pretty well, especially in the running game. Goff was sharp again with some big throws. Henderson was excellent but I hope Cam Akers is okay. Higbee continuing his great play from last year and Staley's defense while frustrating in the 3rd quarter played well overall.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My gameball goes to Williams. That INT was huge and the play of the game.

Absolutely correct. Williams turned the pendulum of momentum (if there's even such a thing) back to us, like Fuller did for the last game.

We're gonna miss Staley when he inevitably gets hired as a head coach.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
As much as the defense can still be improved, we've allowed a total of 6 points in the second half of both games combined, let that sink in, I can handle that!