Celebration Thread Rams whoop Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
We honestly could have put 50 up on the Eagles today, and kept them in single digits.

Kiser with a big game, and Kenny Young again out there playing physical. We are simply a different team when we play with 2 ILBs on the field more. Huge difference.

Offense looking unstoppable at times, and now that Henderson is showing explosiveness, I think he's passed Akers on the depth chart, and we have a real thunder and lightening backfield with Hendo and Brown.

I must say, without Cooks and Gurley there's a difference. We're utilizing our weapons, and not forcing high priced players into a game plan who aren't 100% healthy. We're diverse on offense now.

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
And only 1 sack. The middle looked like they got bull rushed on that play, but the O line is overall playing better than I expected.

It was a DE/DT twist with Graham and Cox, and there was an issue between Corbett and Blythe with the pass off. Really just good execution by two good players for them. But overall the line is playing much better than last year, especially getting good movement in the running game. The only concern I have is in known passing situations where our pass blocking is still giving up pressure, and it did a few times today which included that specific sack.

Through 2 weeks McVay has done a terrific job with scheme, play calling, and our running game has been very effective. This has kept us out of a lot of 3rd and long situations. I think maybe only 6 across the first two weeks and we've ran a lot of plays. The big test for the oline will be can we pass block and throw the ball down the field when we need to complete those passes, because we haven't so far. Or when our running game is shut down, can we actually pass the ball without using play-action and bootlegs. But with Edwards starting at LG I honestly expect the OL to improve overall. Plus we should have more big play ability in the running game with Henderson back there, which will help also. I think today McVay dialed up more intermediate passing versus what we saw week 1 which was nice.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1600640070753.png

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
wow!!!!!!! i only missed the rams score by 14 on the predict the score post so i'm getting better. if only i could quit being so pessimistic maybe i could get within 1 td. very impressive all around game by the boone and crocket giant massive rams

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
These are a hot commodity right now. Went to a bunch of of 7-11s yesterday an they were sold out. My wife came across a few today.

That Ice Water taste nice after a win .

119873873_10223589198697351_2675006168411194051_o.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Have been saying forever Henderson is explosive. Also that he should be involved in the passing game. Could have had a TD that Goff overthrew.

Some things to clean up but a good game for the Rams to finally beat the birds.
I felt like that was a catchable ball and prob should have been caught. Small target. But, point taken.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by Henderson’s receiving ability. No idea he was that good.