Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The fake bubble screen.... made me lol after all the posters the last few weeks have been complaining about bubble screen on 3rd down.

Now the defense going to have to think twice on how to defend that.
Forgetting about trolling other posters for a minute, you bring up a point.

Now teams have to defend Kupp on the double pass, which will make them hesitate to sell out with that on film.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This game was a pleasure to watch. It's always extra satisfying to beat the Hawks, especially when that loss hurts their NFC seedings so badly.

Playoffs seem unlikely this year for our boys, but we are showing signs of learning from our mistakes.

Higbee is fast becoming a joy to watch. And, Woods, as always...what a player. He rarely gets the accolades he deserves, but he is a phenomenal WR...in every way.
I think it is unlikely the Vikings run the table. Probably lose to LA and GB. So I think the Rams have a good chance. But we will see if they can keep this going against a desperate Dallas team on the road.

Ellard80

Legend

Now teams have to defend Kupp on the double pass, which will make them hesitate to sell out with that on film.

Yeah my point is - it's so well known, and hence why the fake worked so well.

The Ramowl

Starter
Something that feels really good : I think Cowherd is a guy who usually has a pretty good take on things.

When you look at his videos last week, he has the Seahawks and Baltimore as the two teams that look SB favorites and has Seattle at #2. And rightfully so, they have been very impressive, they are 10-2.
We put 4 TD on them and they got 6 offensive points.

Watch us go UUUP in the power rankings everywhere. Because we are so used to those confrontations and because it looked a bit like the Rams - Seahawks games of the last two years, we tend to forget how impressive that win was.

fearsomefour

Legend
PFF mouthpiece Collingsworth has been touting Evans and Edwards from the start.

I don’t know how they lose their current jobs. So what happens at Center next year? Blythe looks much better than Allen to me.

And what about Corbett? He’s auditioning now and hasn’t been bad.

biggest worry may be LT next year.

still expect OL to get addressed early and often in 2020 draft.
Id resign Blythe. Should be pretty cheap.
Let Blythe, Allen, Corbett, Shelton compete for C.
LT is the question and big one.
Don’t know if they have an answer outside of Whitworth coming back.....with a pay cut hopefully.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I think it is unlikely the Vikings run the table. Probably lose to LA and GB. So I think the Rams have a good chance. But we will see if they can keep this going against a desperate Dallas team on the road.
Next week will be interesting.
The Chargers are have a full on Charger season.
Play like crap early, bad picks, missed kicks and losses to team they should beat.
Then, once out of it, will finish strong and finish 7-9 or 8-8.
They can play well and beat Minnesota.
At Dallas is a tough game.
Hopefully Dallas continues their disfunction for one more week.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Blythe is a FA. Will be interesting to see if we keep him. I wonder if they'll have Corbett battle it out with Allen.
Who would then fill in the vacancy @ LG ?

Chandler Brewer? Jamil Demby? Coleman Shelton? Jeremiah Kolone? Nate Trewyn?

Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
He stretches the field, even if he doesn't catch a pass. You take him out and the TE will not be so open. I think having just Higbee is a big reason the TE is getting more balls. Also no tell.
If he isn't running the routes correctly or catching the passes though, he's not a threat anymore, and teams don't have to take him seriously, he's not stretching the field vertically. But obviously, I don't have a problem with the way Reynolds is running routes. He's been doing a really good job for a while, but he's really starting to secure the football now. Reynolds to me is like Hill playing at corner, teams might try to pick on him a little, and that's going to give him an opportunity that I think he's going to take advantage of. Reynolds is not just a slot receiver, and I just have a gut feeling that he is ready to step up.

It's also worth noting that teams are not done sacrificing short passes over the top to stop our rushing attack, so yards after the catch are going to continue to be a positive factor for us.

As much as I love seeing Higbee playing as well as he is, I hope Everett is back and ready to go. It's just too much for teams to stop both of them, especially against that 6-1-4. I'm so glad we have both.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
#questfor20pages

By the end of the day. Let's go!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we any less desperate?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
biggest worry may be LT next year.

still expect OL to get addressed early and often in 2020 draft.

IMO, Noteboom is a good LT, much better than Guard, however, might take sometime for rehab, so I expect Whitworth to return on a cap friendly deal and I also expect them to draft someone else.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Are we any less desperate?
Well, the Rams just came off a dominate win against a hated rival. One could say some relief could set in. Human nature. I would say the dallas loosing streak makes them more desperate to win in front of their home crowd.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Well, but how deep a well is that? Not sure you can go to that play very often, as fun as it was.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sporting my Rams Tommy Bahama polo today at the office. :cool:

This is how I was dressed today and I have several meetings scheduled.
1575909246193.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, the Rams just came off a dominate win against a hated rival. One could say some relief could set in. Human nature. I would say the dallas loosing streak makes them more desperate to win in front of their home crowd.
One loss and we won't get in...I think that's just as desperate...