Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
No use reiterating what my Ram buddies on these boards have so acutely observed so I'll just add:

Tonight's game was freakin' awesome!! (And I love my sister and her partner Diane both of whom live in Seattle and love the Seahawks--but they're dingbats--pure and simple!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
School on a Sunday?? For over three decades my students always asked me why I became a teacher. And I gave them the same answer every year: 'Cause nobody can call me into work on a Sunday as Sunday is reserved for Ram football. Kids always got a kick out of that answer!
Going back to college for my MBA. Final semester. Between full-time+ work, 2.5 hours of commuting each day, and kids, I'm doing homework all night every night.

On football nights I manage to tear away to watch some of the game or read the forum.

fearsomefour

Legend
Going back to college for my MBA. Final semester. Between full-time+ work, 2.5 hours of commuting each day, and kids, I'm doing homework all night every night.

On football nights I manage to tear away to watch some of the game or read the forum.
Hang in there man.
I went years on minimum sleep. Can’t say for sure it was worth it, but, at the end....it was over.
It makes you a better person.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie

I'll accept that. Family and work are critical in life's hierarchy. Just don't overwork and avoid stress. Everyone needs down time and I know the Rams provide that.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great win. Our last TD drive that started on our own 5 yard line was the best drive of the season. So good. I love beating the Seahags!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great performance by Wade and his D.

Our oline played solid.

Not only did we win, but we embarrassed those dumb fucks.
My favorite parts of the game were when they showed Carrol or Wilson on the sideline. They were absolutely lost.

What a great day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a great win. Fun watch.

The best moment was seeing the replay of 4 seafuck olineman blocking Donald while Fowler ran past them to sack the oompa.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
After most of us became a supporter of the Seahawks last week against Minnesota, it was beautiful to come back to normality and rejoice as we, in turn, crushed them.

Solid performances all round.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2-0 since I was promoted to MOD

WTF took you guys so long?
Ewww they’ll let anyone be a mod here ... be honest how many unmarked brown enevelopes did you pass under the table for this to happen

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a seriously fun game to watch

Goff was immense again (this ints weren’t on him IMO .. woods sat down and I could have run a better route than cooks on that play and I’m 40 white and run a 10 second 40 )

my boy Higbee .. is finally getting involved in the pass game .. the guy is a beast in the run game and 2 games has looked like baby gronk in the pass game

Woody is an animal 24/7 always open

AD99 now getting quadrupled team and still makes plays

Shades of Gurley prime (that stiff arm Twas a thing of o’ beauty )

we could win out and still miss the playoffs but we play like we have the last two weeks I have no doubt we finish 11-5

London_Ram

Rookie
Games like last night make 1.20am kick offs and 3 hours sleep before getting up for work just about manageable.

Loving the look of the D and 2 TE sets look the future when Everett is back.

Left the wife a little message this morning for when she woke up.

Screenshot_20191209-095459_Samsung Internet.jpg

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game was a pleasure to watch. It's always extra satisfying to beat the Hawks, especially when that loss hurts their NFC seedings so badly.

Playoffs seem unlikely this year for our boys, but we are showing signs of learning from our mistakes.

Higbee is fast becoming a joy to watch. And, Woods, as always...what a player. He rarely gets the accolades he deserves, but he is a phenomenal WR...in every way.