Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win against the Hags always makes my week . Now top it off by beating down the hated Cowgirls, and hopefully the other LA team will show up against the Queens.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So sweet seeing the Rams defensive line collapsing on RW for 5 times in a game!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Umm no, not stopping on 12 pages.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Still pumped about embarrassing Seattle. Beating them always makes me happy but when we beat them like that it's awesome. If only we could beat them like that everytime.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1 down. Lots more to go.

Celebrate yesterday. Back to work today.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The decision to go with a two yr deal for keep Troy Hill a Ram is proving @ this point in time to have been wise.
Yeah I didn't think he could play with consistency but he's been proving me wrong. And I always love being proven wrong in situations like that. (y)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, I hear Aaron Donald is holding out (now we get to 500 pages!)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
A win against the Hags always makes my week . Now top it off by beating down the hated Cowgirls, and hopefully the other LA team will show up against the Queens.
Nothing could make me happier right now than being the cowboys convincingly. Squeaking out a win is only going to cause me to listen to cowboys fans for 3 freaking weeks which about how they're really the better team.

I hope Prescott throws 2-3 more interceptions than Goff (not that I think Goff has to/will throw an interception; it would be great if he didn't).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, I hear Aaron Donald is holding out (now we get to 500 pages!)

I still can't believe all the shit that was thrown his way back then in the forum. Too many people worry about nothing, just like complaining.

That's why vent threads are four times bigger than celebration threads.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Great win. Dominant win. It looks like this Oline is really gelling, and McVay has figured out some wrinkles, old and new. The last few weeks have been fun to watch. And no Zebras screwing us with biased calls!

The best part for me is that my son got to watch his favorite team play a great first half. (We are in PA so he had to get to bed)

Yeah, McVay has figured out a few things. Notice he switched up between jet sweeps and WR reverses so as to change the depth of the run down the line. This forces the DE to make a choice between upfield and toward the sideline. Make the wrong choice and lose contain. I think McVay had those DEs and OLBs at their wits end for most of that game.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Dear Santa,

Did you notice Wilson disguising his frustration at the rollouts?

He’s too classy to get bent, but if that were Brady he’d be getting beat up by one of his own players on the sideline for his tirades.

I want the Rams to play the Patriots this year so that I can watch Brady get beat up on the sidelines please.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This win was fantastic.

Big takeaways? Rams O: 4 TDs (5 if you include the pick 6) and solid run game.

Rams D: 0 TDs and only 2 FGs.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I still can't believe all the shit that was thrown his way back then in the forum. Too many people worry about nothing, just like complaining.

That's why vent threads are four times bigger than celebration threads.

Unbelievable, the amount of shit.

Complaining about pay is TIRED