Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Kinda obvious we’re not observing the 24 hour rule

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Good point. Blythe is making over $2mil/yr. He’s not worth that.

Im not a big Allen fan. I’d much prefer a bigger body in front of Goff. Regardless, they gotta draft OL. My bet is McVay will push that.
Add before we subtract

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Still pumped about embarrassing Seattle. Beating them always makes me happy but when we beat them like that it's awesome. If only we could beat them like that everytime.
Some teams deserve a beat down

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I was reminiscing back to my HS football coach when that happened last night.

My oldest son was over watching the game with me... when I saw them run Woods the 2nd time in a row, I screamed out to my son - "run it again!". I had to tell him that that's what my HS coach would do a lot when something was working. He would say... run it again, run it until they stop it. It would catch defenses off guard many times because seeing the same play twice in a row was the last thing that they thought they needed to worry about. After you run it the 3rd time in a row... they really get mind fucked. LOL

Run It Again!!!!!
Run it again

My coach too

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
People don't want to cheer they just want to vent :(
Not disagreeing but im starting to think all the arguing/ discussing is what makes the vent threads so long. In the celebration threads everyones on the same page and getting along and less discussions. Just my take.