Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Blythe is a FA. Will be interesting to see if we keep him. I wonder if they'll have Corbett battle it out with Allen.
Good point. Blythe is making over $2mil/yr. He’s not worth that.

Im not a big Allen fan. I’d much prefer a bigger body in front of Goff. Regardless, they gotta draft OL. My bet is McVay will push that.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
the jet sweeps that were actually used (and twice in a row - something we almost never do)
That exact same jet sweep with Woods twice in a row put it a shit-eating grin on my face. Same result each time. I honestly wanted to see it ran a third time.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Good point. Blythe is making over $2mil/yr. He’s not worth that.

Im not a big Allen fan. I’d much prefer a bigger body in front of Goff. Regardless, they gotta draft OL. My bet is McVay will push that.

Why isn't he? I doubt it is a coincidence that the line started playing better when Blythe moved to Center. Every piece is functioning well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That exact same jet sweep with Woods twice in a row put it a shit-eating grin on my face. Same result each time. I honestly wanted to see it ran a third time.

I was reminiscing back to my HS football coach when that happened last night.

My oldest son was over watching the game with me... when I saw them run Woods the 2nd time in a row, I screamed out to my son - "run it again!". I had to tell him that that's what my HS coach would do a lot when something was working. He would say... run it again, run it until they stop it. It would catch defenses off guard many times because seeing the same play twice in a row was the last thing that they thought they needed to worry about. After you run it the 3rd time in a row... they really get mind fucked. LOL

Run It Again!!!!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Im not a big Allen fan.

How can anyone be after his play this year? Blythe has come in and made a difference at C. I have zero confidence in Allen or Noteboom so we better draft more OL b/c seems to be we're hitting at a 50% clip.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
This game was a pleasure to watch. It's always extra satisfying to beat the Hawks, especially when that loss hurts their NFC seedings so badly.

Playoffs seem unlikely this year for our boys, but we are showing signs of learning from our mistakes.

Higbee is fast becoming a joy to watch. And, Woods, as always...what a player. He rarely gets the accolades he deserves, but he is a phenomenal WR...in every way.

There is a 31% chance we make the playoffs. Up from 9% last week. We're making ground.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
How can anyone be after his play this year? Blythe has come in and made a difference at C. I have zero confidence in Allen or Noteboom so we better draft more OL b/c seems to be we're hitting at a 50% clip.

I think we're still hoping that Noteboom is a LT. But yeah, Allen never made the jump from college to the NFL. Totally overmatched. Blythe looks like an All-Pro in comparison. Goff must have a pocket he can step up in. We've seen that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://youtu.be/QUpZfD_KQfc

That genius Chris Simms and his reasoning behind his prediction... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Somebody named LoyalRam ripped his ass over this video on YouTube....
pI5yptA.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We got 9 more pages to go. We can do it!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

That would have been awesome!!!

And after the third one rips a big gain it would have been the icing on the cake to have McVay yell across the field to Carroll "hey motherfucker you want another???"

That would have been an epic worldwide meme.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Troy (don’t call me Ty) Hill is good.
The decision to go with a two yr deal for keep Troy Hill a Ram is proving @ this point in time to have been wise.

Back in March 12th 2019 Hill was assigned a 1 year $2.025 million tender by Rams. Then later on May 30th, 2019 Hill signed a 2 year $5.25 mil. contract extension.

Rams paid what was our reserve corner & now starting outside corner $1.8 mil. for this season. A very good deal! Next yr. Hill slated to be our starting CB once again will earn only $3.4 million. Once again our Ram Org is looking smart on that move for a starting NFL corner.

This 5th yr corner Troy Hill has signed 7 contracts since 2015 as a pro. He has been on the WWC four times & suspended once. He had played for the Bengals/ Patriots & the Rams. Hill has played in 58 gms with 18 starts.

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Well, that was a whole helluva lot better trip to LA than the last one I made! Despite driving down and back on the same day... What a difference a good game makes!

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
The decision to go with a two yr deal for keep Troy Hill a Ram is proving @ this point in time to have been wise.

Back in March 12th 2019 Hill was assigned a 1 year $2.025 million tender by Rams. Then later on May 30th, 2019 Hill signed a 2 year $5.25 mil. contract extension.

Rams paid what was our reserve corner & now starting outside corner $1.8 mil. for this season. A very good deal! Next yr. Hill slated to be our starting CB once again will earn only $3.4 million. Once again our Ram Org is looking smart on that move for a starting NFL corner.

This 5th yr corner Troy Hill has signed 7 contracts since 2015 as a pro. He has been on the WWC four times & suspended once. He had played for the Bengals/ Patriots & the Rams. Hill has played in 58 gms with 18 starts.

Troy Hill is a baller - a fucking baller. That dude has worked his way up from nothing. And he's a legit CB in this league. He competes on every damn play. We are set with Ramsey, Hill, and Long.