Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think it is unlikely the Vikings run the table. Probably lose to LA and GB. So I think the Rams have a good chance. But we will see if they can keep this going against a desperate Dallas team on the road.
The Chargers looked very good yesterday. They can beat the Vikes, but the Vikes are no joke.
That should be a very good game to watch.

fearsomefour

Legend
Who would then feel the vacancy @ LG ?

Chandler Brewer? Jamil Demby? Coleman Shelton? Jeremiah Kolone? Nate Trewyn?
That’s an empty list.
Brewer and Shelton have shown some potential.
Need to add another piece or two to compete for the spot.

TomMack

Rookie
Not to much more I enjoy in life than the Rams kicking the crap out of the seachicken.
love the stupid look on the chicken fans face. Half of them couldn’t even tell you who Shaun Alexander is.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was there at the Coliseum and Rams fans were amazing! Loud and proud! Great win! Rams got this!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Great team win! If Minnesota can do a repeat of last year and choke down the stretch we can get it.

Nobody is going to want to play the Rams in the playoffs! Rams will be a dangerous team in the playoffs. Rams are a great road team...that makes them a tough out.

On to Dallas!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m just on the train home from work. I woke up at 2.50am and watched the second half. Couldn’t get back to sleep for a while and now I’m shattered. Still it’s worth it watching us turn those slags over. RAMS!

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
things I have heard members on this site say.
gurley needs more carries.
blythe needs moved to center.
need to move pocket ( role outs ).
more 2 te formations ( also pass to more).
more blitzes on df. (could free ad up more ).
anyway this shows that we are pretty good at analyzing problems so i think we should get on the payrole.
g
great win on to dall ass.
side note I could hear the crowd cheering on tv. how was the crowd?

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way the thing that would have topped it all off for me was if Kupp had connected with Higbee in the endzone. Shame that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If he isn't running the routes correctly or catching the passes though, he's not a threat anymore, and teams don't have to take him seriously, he's not stretching the field vertically. But obviously, I don't have a problem with the way Reynolds is running routes. He's been doing a really good job for a while, but he's really starting to secure the football now. Reynolds to me is like Hill playing at corner, teams might try to pick on him a little, and that's going to give him an opportunity that I think he's going to take advantage of. Reynolds is not just a slot receiver, and I just have a gut feeling that he is ready to step up.

It's also worth noting that teams are not done sacrificing short passes over the top to stop our rushing attack, so yards after the catch are going to continue to be a positive factor for us.

As much as I love seeing Higbee playing as well as he is, I hope Everett is back and ready to go. It's just too much for teams to stop both of them, especially against that 6-1-4. I'm so glad we have both.

I don't know if he is keeping a safety AND the CB assigned to him both out of the play. If so then that's fine, but if not then what's the point.

Also good point on two TE's making the 6-1-4 a bad plan for a defense. Higbee has turned into Gronkowski!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Great win by the Ramses. Gurley destroying FLowers was a rallying moment. I feel we can win out if we keep rolling like this.
Starting to see too that McVay has been using certain plays earlier in the year to set up some of we saw last night: the WR fake screen; the jet sweeps that were actually used (and twice in a row - something we almost never do); and the WR fake screen that turned into a WR pass option. Teams now know that some of the plays we do won't be so predictable. And, with Gurley involved, the play-action passing that was so effective last year is back.
Yea Dallas will be desperate but SO WILL WE and I feel another beat-down a-comin'.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can go on talking about this win all week :) So, 2 weeks ago I was calling for WP to retire, Hill was terrible and the Oline to be dismantled (which sort of happened). Now here I am praising the defense, cheering Hills pass break up, and thrilled with the Oline play. I am not the smartest football mind, just a fan and 2 weeks ago over reacted to some painful loses.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams are a great road team.
200.webp

fearsomefour

Legend
Troy (don’t call me Ty) Hill is good.
He has stepped up for sure.
A lot of young guys/back up got reps early in the game on D. This was by design I’m sure.
Gaines, Fox, Howard, Oko, Samson, Smart got reps early and often.
Also helps the O put together a couple long drives.