LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From - What is the mystery with Pead?

@Dieter the Brock

The mystery with Pead is:

1359661742-church-lady-satan-jpg.1920

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Re: Introduce Yourself

@Boffo97

I actually commented on here a while back that it can become very hilarious when bashers with different targets are both trying to sweep all blame for everything ever towards their targets. It's like Hungry, Hungry Hippos in text form.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Who was worse, Spags or Linehan?

@thirteen28

This thread reminds me of the South Park episode where they had to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

@Old Geek

I've been hired to replace horrible managers. You can make some pretty simple changes and look really smart. Fisher following Harry and Lloyd (Dumb & Dumber) made his task a little easier.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Build Your Ideal Stadium!

@LesBaker

OK.

It's on the moon. And there are great sight lines along the field looking down to Earth.

Plus the bathrooms are zero gravity.

Oh and the field is crushed emeralds and the big screen is the milky way.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Canadian Football League

@den-the-coach

Sorry nothing against the CFL and I've enjoyed some great games over the years, but I always viewed the CFL like the calorically challenged woman at the bar during closing time. Pretty face, will my roommates see her in the morning or can I get her out before they wake up? Again some excitement, but I just never felt right afterwards.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Joyner fighting everyone in training camp

@Mackeyser

Jimi, I'm living the life... Ya know?

Every once in awhile life puts a fingerprint in my sandwich but I don't sweat it cuz it's a really freakin good sandwich. I just give thanks for my sandwich, fingerprint and all and keep chewin'.

Plus, the Rams look awesome this year... So I got that goin for me...