LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm nominating myself because I have the power to do that.

From the chat:
The Rammer: oK i GOT TIED UP AT WORK WTH IS GOING ON? wHY WE TRADE UP? WHAT WWE GIVE UP? wHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?

Me: I'm still awesome. We got a CB. 5th Round Pick. Burp.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm nominating myself because I have the power to do that.

From the chat:
The Rammer: oK i GOT TIED UP AT WORK WTH IS GOING ON? wHY WE TRADE UP? WHAT WWE GIVE UP? wHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?

Me: I'm still awesome. We got a CB. 5th Round Pick. Burp.

:hijack:

From - Fisher Not Adverse To Hard Knocks

@Mojo Ram

Yeah lets put the youngest team in the league on national television when we're trying to get out of 4th place in the division.
What could possibly go wrong?
table.gif

@rdw

u2jjH.gif

@RamsAndEwe

You just discovered the first female Pro Football Player! Sign her up! It's not easy tossing an eccentric load, like a formica table clear across a cafeteria! The folks are scattering like she's Godzilla!

@-X-

zBjtj.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Josh Gordon faces season-long suspension

@RamEERS

after a good draft day, God reminds the Browns that he still hates them

@LesBaker

Mebbe ya should change yer name from "iced" to "glazed".

Just kidding......go to the Off Topic forum and answer my question about Google Drive or I'm sending you Full Monte pics in PM.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Michael Sam Discussion

@duckhunter

When I make a post, it's my opinion. It reflects my thoughts, right or wrong. I have a right to be right or wrong and to change my own opinion. Each of us can think for ourselves and do not need anyone to tell us how to think. I am responsible for me, not someone else, and others are responsible for themselves , not me. There are no thought police here and should be none.

When someone else has an opinion, they also have that right. It's not my responsibility to correct them and bend them to my thinking. I can state my opinion, set an example and if they choose to change, great.

When I use the term 'you' this or that, often I've infringed on their individual space, period. I am wrong at that point. Moderators have that responsibility. And this board is great in that respect. Obviously, complementing someone else's opinions, info etc does not put someone on the defensive, so using "you" is generally acceptable in that case and some others.

When someone uses the proverbial you, my cackles go up because a judgement on me or someone else has been made and an attempt is usually being made to correct the inferior thinker.

Everyone has experience on this subject from personal to work to family and friends, religion etc in forming their opinion. Sensitive subjects as these are probably best left to more intimate settings where it is easier to be open and cordial if that is possible.

I can accept that others have a different opinion than me, I expect the same.

From - Uniforms.......any news?

@-X-

I remember when chrome was cool.

On my wheels.

Of my car.

When I was 17.

In 1983.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Uniforms.......any news?

@V3

Screw it. Let's just cover the players in actual ram skins and glue actual ram horns onto the helmets.

@ChrisW

images

----------------------------------------
From Bye Bye Bruins!

@RhodyRams

when I get done beating your ass in Fantasy Baseball in 3 weeks, you will know who I am !!!
--------------------------------------------
From - The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

@PhxRam

What the hell are you guys talking about?
-------------------------------------------
From - Who is your Baseball team?

@A55VA6

I'm an asshole and hate baseball.

@Sum1BTRthnU

Haha...asshole.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Why all of your concerns are misplaced

@-X-

An optimist sees the glass half full, a pessimist sees the glass half empty, and I just see thirsty people who can use a drink. So as long as I'm here, it's open bar in this bitch.
-------------------------------------------
From - Even the President hates the seapussies

@Username

So it's pretty much unpatriotic if you don't, and you should be considered a terrorist.
---------------------------------------------
From - The Cardinals are tough...but overrated

@Dieter the Brock

Arians is the new Satan