LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@BonifayRam - from Rams not going Oline in round 1?

I could order your probationary officer to set up the weekly Mandatory Estrogen Shots and then have him take your man card for a period . That should really get your attention and certainly make you very unpopular with all your female companions.o_O

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Your Favorite Recipes

@-X- - Don't fuck it up. I've worked on that one for a while now./All day sauce is the nectar of the Gods.

@PhxRam - Wtf is white mountain bread? Is that some drug cartel bread company?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - How Fast Is Your Internet?

@V3

If someone posts that they have Google Fiber, they should be banned.

Sometimes people should be allowed to act like a kid and throw a temper tantrum out of sheer jealousy. This is one of those cases.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Seahawks lose senior personnel executive Scot McCloughan

@Mojo Ram

Personal matters?
th

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Softli: It Hasn’t Clicked In Mentally for Quick Yet

@max

Quick is most likely a huge mistake by Snead. Now the Rams are in Dusty Springfield mode with Quick (Wishin' and Hopin').

@Memento

It takes time for wide receivers to grow into who they really are. Three years. That's how long it took Vincent Jackson, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Roddy White, and a whole host of other receivers too numerous to name. I'm questioning why people think that Quick can't do the same.