OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
OL Out of Practice Now

LT Alaric Jackson
LG Jonah Jackson
RT Rob Havenstein

That is cause for concern

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Still sarcasm no matter how you see it.

Maybe people take my info as real when all I am doing is giving my opinion as to how I saw Caleb at USC. I probably should stress that it is from what I have seen in the past. Plus I did read how he had difficulties in OTAs.

And I really do not have a bias against Caleb.

I think he could be a great QB because he has a great arm with great accuracy and a lot of agility.

But his one fault is taking forever to find a receiver to throw to. That's an area that he really needs to work on. If he gets that solved, he could be a lot like Mahomes. He is that good.
Anyone that takes anyone's word as gospel (unless backed up by good factual evidence) is to blame. A forum is nothing but personal hot takes and best educated guesses unless your name is Loyal hahahaha. I agree with you in terms of Caleb being a special QB. Time will tell if we are right or wrong.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Wow this is probably the worst possible position group to catch an injury bug. OL success probably makes or breaks the season… I’m nervous

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
This is why our most healthy offensive line units is when Donald didn’t practice. This d-line needs to calm down

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member