OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it’s different this year, pressure is coming from all over the place…

Movie Comedy GIF

”what a bunch of assholes!”
airplane movie GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This video kind of sucks but it was listed as si.ilar to the Verse video. Meh
Yeah just watched it and was about to give you some serious shit. :laugh4:

Some dude in his mother's basement running AI voiceover of rando young players on the roster. I mean much as I like the Kinchen pick if all goes to plan he will be in a depth role behind Curl & Lake. No real thought went into that.

Psycho_X

Legend
Whittington out working well before other receivers. Love to see it
From various quotes I read of his when i went and did research after we drafted him a few months ago this isn't surprising. The guy will not be out worked and he sounds like the most unselfish player I've seen coming out of college. The guy is going to be a fan favorite and a McVay favorite too. 1

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
From various quotes I read of his when i went and did research after we drafted him a few months ago this isn't surprising. The guy will not be out worked and he sounds like the most unselfish player I've seen coming out of college. The guy is going to be a fan favorite and a McVay favorite too. 1
I don't expect him to be Puka, but I expect him to be an all-around contributor as a rookie. On STs.. and with some reps on offense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah just watched it and was about to give you some serious shit. :laugh4:

Some dude in his mother's basement running AI voiceover of rando young players on the roster. I mean much as I like the Kinchen pick if all goes to plan he will be in a depth role behind Curl & Lake. No real thought went into that.
I was baited! It had what's his face on the front screen so I linked it without even watching :D

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Stafford to DeMarcus Robinson connection is real so far on the first reps of 11 on 11

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Stafford to DeMarcus Robinson connection is real so far on the first reps of 11 on 11
Stafford seems to have a real connection and understanding of his three primary WRs.. it's really cool. If they all stay healthy and Stafford is protected... sheesh.. they're just gonna move the ball up and down the field.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Whittington out working well before other receivers. Love to see it
Sounds like he's a big time fit on the mentality side of things. :thumbsup1:
I don't expect him to be Puka, but I expect him to be an all-around contributor as a rookie. On STs.. and with some reps on offense.

This is why Whittington was my prospect crush and why I was so stoked to get him in the draft. He absolutely will not be outworked, but at the same time, is extremely unselfish. He could've gone to any other school and gotten reps, especially after Worthy, Mitchell, Sanders, and Brooks were taking targets. He never did. He blocked for all of them when they did bubble screens and in the running game.

I expect him to take the #3 receiver role by force. No offense meant to Demarcus Robinson and Tyler Johnson - who are both having awesome camps and are great receivers - but Whittington is so much like Kupp and Nacua that it would be impossible for opponents to see whom is being targeted when he's on the field at the same time as Kupp and Nacua.

WestCoastRam

Legend
This is why Whittington was my prospect crush and why I was so stoked to get him in the draft. He absolutely will not be outworked, but at the same time, is extremely unselfish. He could've gone to any other school and gotten reps, especially after Worthy, Mitchell, Sanders, and Brooks were taking targets. He never did. He blocked for all of them when they did bubble screens and in the running game.

I expect him to take the #3 receiver role by force. No offense meant to Demarcus Robinson and Tyler Johnson - who are both having awesome camps and are great receivers - but Whittington is so much like Kupp and Nacua that it would be impossible for opponents to see whom is being targeted when he's on the field at the same time as Kupp and Nacua.
Excited about Whittington but Demarcus is an X which I don't think Whit can really play, unless it's the Sacrificial X role and even then I'm not sure he's got things like size or speed that can help there.

Great guy to have out there backing up F and or Z though. I suspect we'll see him in the backfield too.