OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
OL Out of Practice Now

LT Alaric Jackson
LG Jonah Jackson
RT Rob Havenstein

That is cause for concern
AJ should be ok for the opener. JJ may be ok for the opener. Havenstein on top of those two, yeah, it's a concern.

But this is camp. Let's hope some of the depth dudes are ready to take advantage of the snaps they're about to get.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Braden, we're taking you out of practice for a while. No, you're not in trouble but you have to stop taking the AD pills so we can get some work in... ~ Sean

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I read the defense was controlling the offense with the backup offensive linemen struggling to block the defensive line. The good news is the defense sure looks like it could be better. The bad news is we don't have much depth on the offensive line after Noteboom. Crossing fingers that they don't suffer too many injuries this year. A bad line could derail any good offense.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Young taking a step this year would be huge. Had a good year last year but sacks come and go (basically, I don't know how much you could judge him on sacks last year) and getting his pressure rate up will be key along with improvement in the run. That could be huge for D. Fiske sounds like he might be better than advertised. All that allows for Verse to come along at whatever pace necessary.

All of that being said is without Turner taking another step too.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
This is why our most healthy offensive line units is when Donald didn’t practice. This d-line needs to calm down
Yeah, it’s different this year, pressure is coming from all over the place…

Movie Comedy GIF

”what a bunch of assholes!”

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Since I arrived late and had a terrible view I can’t remark too much on the practice. I can however recount a cool story after practice was over. My son and I were at the fence. He had a ball to sign and I had my Verse jersey. I bought it partially as a well planned idea, partially I just really like him as a player. I figured I’d have the only verse jersey at the fence. He was on other side of field and was seemingly heading off the field. I started waving my jersey and the crowd started chanting his name. He saw my jersey, smiled , and jogged over. My son and I got to meet him and sign the jersey. Awesome guy!

As for my practice observations;

- Tre White appeared to be locking his man up consistently
- Durant appeared to need more work
- Young and Verse were getting consistent pressure, but they were going against back up tackles for a majority of the time
-it was difficult to see Fisk from where we were
- loved seeing Turner in there.
- Avila appears to be unmovable in the middle
- Kupp was being Kupp. Getting open and dotted up
-Puka had done big moments, a short out that likely would’ve been a 30 yard TD included. He also had a big drop
- Defense consistently stopped the run and even the short outs to the running backs. One in particular Young blew up Kyren on a short swing pass. In a real game that ball probably comes out since he let up slightly.
- Jimmy G was inconsistent but did throw a few good balls. He came over and met with everyone too.
- Nicest guy we met was Murchison. He actually came over and had conversations. Went back through line to make sure every thing was signed. Great dude.

I hope to have more observations on Saturday since we will be there the entire time and probably have much better seats

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I arrived late and had a terrible view I can’t remark too much on the practice. I can however recount a cool story after practice was over. My son and I were at the fence. He had a ball to sign and I had my Verse jersey. I bought it partially as a well planned idea, partially I just really like him as a player. I figured I’d have the only verse jersey at the fence. He was on other side of field and was seemingly heading off the field. I started waving my jersey and the crowd started chanting his name. He saw my jersey, smiled , and jogged over. My son and I got to meet him and sign the jersey. Awesome guy!

As for my practice observations;

- Tre White appeared to be locking his man up consistently
- Durant appeared to need more work
- Young and Verse were getting consistent pressure, but they were going against back up tackles for a majority of the time
-it was difficult to see Fisk from where we were
- loved seeing Turner in there.
- Avila appears to be unmovable in the middle
- Kupp was being Kupp. Getting open and dotted up
-Puka had done big moments, a short out that likely would’ve been a 30 yard TD included. He also had a big drop
- Defense consistently stopped the run and even the short outs to the running backs. One in particular Young blew up Kyren on a short swing pass. In a real game that ball probably comes out since he let up slightly.
- Jimmy G was inconsistent but did throw a few good balls. He came over and met with everyone too.
- Nicest guy we met was Murchison. He actually came over and had conversations. Went back through line to make sure every thing was signed. Great dude.

I hope to have more observations on Saturday since we will be there the entire time and probably have much better seats
That's great! Glad he autographed for you. I keep hearing more and more about him being a good guy.