OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This is why Whittington was my prospect crush and why I was so stoked to get him in the draft. He absolutely will not be outworked, but at the same time, is extremely unselfish. He could've gone to any other school and gotten reps, especially after Worthy, Mitchell, Sanders, and Brooks were taking targets. He never did. He blocked for all of them when they did bubble screens and in the running game.

I expect him to take the #3 receiver role by force. No offense meant to Demarcus Robinson and Tyler Johnson - who are both having awesome camps and are great receivers - but Whittington is so much like Kupp and Nacua that it would be impossible for opponents to see whom is being targeted when he's on the field at the same time as Kupp and Nacua.
You were way ahead on this!

That being said... I do not see him passing Robinson this season. Stafford and Robinson developed a real chemistry last year and Robinson is experienced in the league and in this offense. He's gonna have a career year, imo.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wow, that was kinda creepy.
It seemed totally AI.
Who actually says, “eye-ell-bee” instead of “inside linebacker”?
He/it actually said, “Ess, Kinchens” instead of “safety”!

Just creepy.
1722728507278.jpeg

sloramfan

Starter
that AI shit was weird as hell..

and annoying with the letters instead of positions...

go rams

slo

ps i was suckered in with the rapp image as well... lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Although I have have not seen this in any of the ROD notes, I have heard on some podcasts that Dotson has been a Camp star.
One of the best players in camp.
it's a good find we got with him. only 2 o linemen left who are not dinged up already. fingers crossed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Young in his 3rd year? Um did the video guy do his research

Like I said before, shit video I posted before watching because I was baited by the Rapoport face.

Wow, that was kinda creepy.
It seemed totally AI.
Who actually says, “eye-ell-bee” instead of “inside linebacker”?
He/it actually said, “Ess, Kinchens” instead of “safety”!

Just creepy.

that AI shit was weird as hell..

and annoying with the letters instead of positions...

go rams

slo

ps i was suckered in with the rapp image as well... lol
That sounded like an AI video. A sterile presentation.

I got to believe AI takes over articles and YouTube in the months and years ahead. I bet it explodes. And… I doubt that’s a good thing. The lines between real and fake information just gets worse.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Puka hurt
Saw that. Knee injury. Hopefully nothing serious. Nacua. Both Jackons on the o-line. Havenstein. Darious Williams. Kendrick. Aside from Kendrick, these are all extremely crucial starters. You need to pracitse to get into game shape, get timing down, etc. You can't just sit all of your starters out like you do in pre-season games. But it's getting tempting at this point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Nacua leaves practice​

Rams receiver Puka Nacua left midway through practice and was on the sidelines with ice on his knee. Nacua took a couple of hits during the joint practice, one on a jet sweep and the other on a jump ball in the corner of the end zone. Nacua went down to the grass after the catch, then got up gingerly before walking off the field.

McVay said after practice he was not sure what happened to Nacua and had no update on his status. The Rams are off on Monday before returning to Cal Lutheran for practice on Tuesday.