2024 Rams Official Cut Down to 53 thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah 5 ILBs is surprising given who they are.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He missed so many tackles in that last game.

I am completely surprised they kept him.

For now. They're probably scouring the waiver wire for extra help for ILB, TE, and QB.

But yeah, I would've much preferred to keep Jason Taylor.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bit surprised that Neal and McDermott made it. Not as much with Wallace, Woods, McCullough, and Durden; they earned their spots.
Neal surprised me but he may have been a good special teams guy.

I always like it when the Rams find a good UDFA. It speaks well of the scouting process. Finding 5 in one season, on an already good roster, is a bonanza. Well done Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Xavier Smith? If our special teams suck again like last year this will be a mistake! This one shocks me

[I was in a good mood but man today is testing me :)]

We kept Neal over X Smith! You have to be kidding me
Nothing is final :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a little weird to me that Evans and Boston Scott played in the 3rd Preseason game. So is playing in that game a career death sentence for veterans?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nothing is final :)
Yeah - Listening to Jake on cuts. He isn’t very smart.His head goes somewhere else.

Like I said Tyler Johnson is a difference maker. X- Smith is okay,but Tyler Johnson was returning kicks & looked quicker than any of us would expect.Tutu
has beefed up.

Rivers has return kicks & Blake Corum is a guy to remember as well.

On defense though Jake was thinking Cory Durden was cut on the first cuts Sunday.What a joke.
DT David Olajiga #65 will be an extra player on the practice squad.
He stood out & will be a good depth player.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Add Jake & his obsession with EJ53
just shows how The Rams like to build with in with WE players.Believing in each other.

BTW he left out Josh Wallace & saying The Rams are 1 short.Dude needs to do a better job at knowing The Rams roster.

He’s saying Speights is going to start ? Yeah - sure an UDRFA Day 1 ??
Come on MAN !! Get real !

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Bit surprised that Neal and McDermott made it. Not as much with Wallace, Woods, McCullough, and Durden; they earned their spots.
McDermott is probably needed for the 3rd OT role to open the year.

Noteboom will start at LT for the first two games, and Havenstein is questionable for Week One, which would make McClendon the starter at RT. The only player with OT experience for a back-up role is McDermott.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
IMG_8183.jpeg

Seeing Troy Reeder on the roster every year