2024 Rams Official Cut Down to 53 thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm laughing at some of the QB's who are getting cut. Zappe, Ridder, Mike White, Nate Sudfeld etc.
Then I realize that despite that they arent very good, they are better than Stetson Bennett.....

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm laughing at some of the QB's who are getting cut. Zappe, Ridder, Mike White, Nate Sudfeld etc.
Then I realize that despite that they arent very good, they are better than Stetson Bennett.....
Hope they have the stones to move on from Bennett. He ain't it!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

If Desmond Ridder's fixable, I'd gladly take a shot on him. He never really had a snowball's chance in hell in Atlanta.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to think the Rams put in claims on a QB or two. But they have to win in the order to get them.