Stuff about Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
It would nice if the site had an around the league forum to discuss non-Rams news/players so that posters who can't stand to see such (but feel the need to open such links anyway) on this forum would be happier.:(
agree 100%

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It would nice if the site had an around the league forum to discuss non-Rams news/players so that posters who can't stand to see such (but feel the need to open such links anyway) on this forum would be happier.:(
Discussing NFL stuff on the front page is encouraged. Starting a new thread every three days on the same subject to hammer a point or personal agenda is not.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't buy this viewpoint at all because the FACTS say otherwise. All the Wentz vs Goff stuff aside...(and yes...I wanted Wentz over Goff).

Wentz is starting because he showed himself capable of doing so...even though the guy only played one preseason game where he got the rib injury.

IT DOES NOT MATTER THE COACHING STAFFS. What mattered here is the fact that Wentz showed himself to be ready, so he started.

I've seen Goff in preseason and IMMEDIATELY concluded he would not be ready. Keep in mind I'm in the kids corner and he has great ability...but let's be frank...IT HASN'T ALL COME TOGETHER YET.

I MUST conclude had Wentz come to the Rams, He would have started because both Wentz and Goff have stronger arms than Keenum.

As I've said...the fact that Goff isn't starting doesn't mean when he does, he *couldn't* excel past Wentz over time...but if anyone thinks Wentz's success thus far doesn't prove he was more NFL ready than Goff their kidding themselves...PERIOD!!!

THE FACTS SAY OTHERWISE!

The facts don't say otherwise. You want a fact? Jeff Fisher has never, in his 22 year NFL career as a head coach, started a rookie QB before the 4th game of the season. That's a fact.

Wentz showed himself to be ready by playing one bad preseason game and then getting injured. There is zero chance Fisher would have started him under the same circumstances. THE FACTS SAY OTHERWISE! ;)

And if that doesn't depress you based on how Wentz has played, I don't know what will.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
We just need to make one thread for all things Wentz vs Goff. It's getting to be a bit much at this point.

Also, Wentz looked like garbage until he took snaps in the regular season. It just goes to show you there is NO substitute for evaluation to real, live games when the bullets are flying and you are playing with the starting offense. Until Goff gets a chance to start, any conclusions are pointless. And even then, they will still be premature. I don't care who has the better rookie year. I care who is the better guy for a franchise over the course of his career. I think that will be Goff, but time will tell.
Or people who get sucked by generic titles that state there is someting
new and important to be read.but instead it is something that is not new or important

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That's easy enough to set up. We've not adopted that layout because the line between the Rams and "everything else NFL" can be confusing. Keeps us from having to move threads around, etc.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am so F*CKING tired of hearing internet experts talk about how they knew Wentz would be better. It's every effing Rams site. Just get over yourselves man. Or order a lifesize poster of him, hang it on your wall, and masturbate to your hearts' content.

Oh and feel free to choke yourselves while you're at it. F*ck. It makes me effin sick. Go buy yourselves an Eagles jersey if you survive, too.

F Wentz. Oh and F Bradford and the Vikings too.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's easy enough to set up. We've not adopted that layout because the line between the Rams and "everything else NFL" can be confusing. Keeps us from having to move threads around, etc.

We all love talking about the nfl and the way you've set it up is beautiful. Too bad so many people feel the need to cry about wentz. Newsflash, we all knew wentz would be good, what are you so smug about? Fisher wasn't gonna play him. Goff will get his chance.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't know why people get so upset over the content of threads. If you don't like one just move on and let the rest of us talk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well it's only 3 games....

But c'mon we all knew the rams would freak up drafting the right quarterback.

It's not like were surprised... snead and fisher are complete jerry's kids when it comes to evaluating talent in the passing game...

Seriously they are pure trash when it comes to that.

We didn't fuck up drafting the right QB. The Eagles got themselves a franchise QB. We got ourselves a franchise QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know why people get so upset over the content of threads. If you don't like one just move on and let the rest of us talk.

Because it's non-stop man.

Poster whomever says "Hrmph, well I preferred Wentz" or "I knew Wentz would be better" or whatever. Then every other poster has to jump in, pile on about how he also preferred Wentz ad nauseum. It's exactly like the "we lost the trade" BS we had to suffer through when Griffin led the Skins to the playoffs.

I get it. You preferred Wentz. Congrats, but I could care the F less. Now let's wait a few years and see how it all shakes out.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Poster whomever says "Hrmph, well I preferred Wentz" or "I knew Wentz would be better" or whatever. Then every other poster has to jump in, pile on about how he also preferred Wentz ad nauseum. It's exactly like the "we lost the trade" BS we had to suffer through when Griffin led the Skins to the playoffs.

I get it. You preferred Wentz. Congrats, but I could care the F less. Now let's wait a few years and see how it all shakes out.
Amen brother!!!

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We didn't freak up drafting the right QB. The Eagles got themselves a franchise QB. We got ourselves a franchise QB.
But do we have to changes coaches to be able to use our franchise QB?

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

:fuelfire:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am so F*CKING tired of hearing internet experts talk about how they knew Wentz would be better. It's every effing Rams site. Just get over yourselves man. Or order a lifesize poster of him, hang it on your wall, and masturbate to your hearts' content.

Oh and feel free to choke yourselves while you're at it. F*ck. It makes me effin sick. Go buy yourselves an Eagles jersey if you survive, too.

F Wentz. Oh and F Bradford and the Vikings too.
nvrmnd.gif

Memphis Ram

Legend
The facts don't say otherwise. You want a fact? Jeff Fisher has never, in his 22 year NFL career as a head coach, started a rookie QB before the 4th game of the season. That's a fact.

Wentz showed himself to be ready by playing one bad preseason game and then getting injured. There is zero chance Fisher would have started him under the same circumstances. THE FACTS SAY OTHERWISE! ;)

And if that doesn't depress you based on how Wentz has played, I don't know what will.

See this quite a bit. Fisher not staring a rookie QB early may be a fact, but to be fair, he didn't have one worthy of starting early either. I went to school with McNair, and believe me, there was no way he was ready to start for any team as a rookie, God rest his soul. And word has it, Fisher didn't even want Young.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See this quite a bit. Fisher not staring a rookie QB early may be a fact, but to be fair, he didn't have one worthy of starting early either. I went to school with McNair, and believe me, there was no way he was ready to start for any team as a rookie, God rest his soul. And word has it, Fisher didn't even want Young.

Easy to say in hindsight. That's the problem. Let's say Goff goes out there and plays lights out football. What's the narrative?

Ellard80

Legend
We didn't freak up drafting the right QB. The Eagles got themselves a franchise QB. We got ourselves a franchise QB.

You really believe that or is that that river in Egypt?

I honestly have a bad feeling... because I've seen them do it before.