Stuff about Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I can't help but to feel that Wentz is the real thing and in Goff we have drafted Bradford 2.0.
I hope that I'm wrong and it is just the coaching staff that is holding Goff back.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Goff is going to be great, however, Wentz is the real deal and I knew that from the outset, plus he played in a pro style attack and was able to audible at the LOS. Now Goff's body of work was better and so was the competition, but Wentz is two years older and after two years of NFL strength & conditioning I expect a bigger Goff.

Overall I still believe in Goff, but it's not because I had concerns over Wentz, if fact, the only knock on the kid was that he did not protect himself when running the football.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jared's holding out for Taylor Swift.
So, he has goals and stuff.

Athos

Legend
I can't help but to feel that Wentz is the real thing and in Goff we have drafted Bradford 2.0.
I hope that I'm wrong and it is just the coaching staff that is holding Goff back.

Why would that be a bad thing? Only reason Sam didn't work out is that they did jack shit to help him out. If he has Brasfords talent level, Rams should be fine as long as they don't flake out AGAIN, with surrounding him with real talent.

:ROFLMAO:

Why hold out for the spider queen with daddy issues? He'll just wind up another footnote in one of her terrible songs.

Nah man.

He's going for J-Law.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So far the Rams look like the bumbling idiots of this years draft. I have no idea whether Goff will pan out or not, but to have to watch and read about Wentz and some other rookie QBs taking the reins and winning games (for arguably better teams) is brutal. Can;t say I disagree with how they are handling the situation as it stands though. If he isn't ready, he isn't ready. Unless he is and this is another biff by the coaching staff. Patience is a virtue I guess.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why hold out for the spider queen with daddy issues? He'll just wind up another footnote in one of her terrible songs.

Nah man.

He's going for J-Law.
I dunno. That's just who he said he liked on Hard Knocks.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

Bradford would have beat out Keenum for the starting job already. His problem was injuries, not lack of talent.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bradford 2.0 would be great if he stays on the field.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know Goff is our QB, and I was for drafting Goff over Wentz, and hope he takes off as a top 10 QB. I also am pretty sure Wentz would have been riding the bench as well if we drafted him.

However, the more I learn about Wentz and how he is as a person, and the people around him, the more I like him and want him to succeed.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/20/meet-carson-wentzs-girlfriend-a-perfect-north-dakota-relationship/
Wentz's Girl Friend .. Don't you just love those Big Brown Eyes!?! ...
Wentz's Girl Friend1.jpg

The Girl Friend is Cute too!!(y);):rolllaugh:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Plenty of look-a-likes running around LA...Probably even a few that are better out in the SF valley...and way nastier too:mustache::cool::party::nice:....I wouldn't doubt he's found 2 or 3 already since he doesn't have to worry about starting and all....;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pocket QBs have a tougher transition to the NFL than guys who can threaten read-option. Goff's gonna be fine. Once people see what he can do they're gonna settle down quickly.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think this threads title should be changed to "Wentz' Girlfriends"
:sneaky:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I know Goff is our QB, and I was for drafting Goff over Wentz, and hope he takes off as a top 10 QB. I also am pretty sure Wentz would have been riding the bench as well if we drafted him.

However, the more I learn about Wentz and how he is as a person, and the people around him, the more I like him and want him to succeed.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/20/meet-carson-wentzs-girlfriend-a-perfect-north-dakota-relationship/

Way too early for either of those judgments.