Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The ones who bring nothing of value to this board because they're bitter 24/7.

I rarely see truly bitter people here, except when they act like children during Jim Thomas/Bernie threads. There are people here have not really looked at the off season and the first three games as a resounding success though. I don't know why that's considered bitter. Some I agree with. Some I don't. But I can't get mad at people who aren't blowing rainbows out their rear after the largely weak progress of the last two years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah we ran every 1st down all day long it seems. Mix it up a bit it was like Shotty was back in the box for today.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
...a decade and a half of really, really, really awful football...

Try 45+ plus years of ups and mostly downs. 70's were decent, early 80's were okay, 90's were horrible. 1999-2003 were awesome, but from that point on... just horrible. I have some sort of sick, twisted faith this team is going to get better and win. I just do not see it. Not with Fisher at the helm.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
8-8 is the best we can ever hope for under Fisher. Oh, and of course haven't even got that. 8-8 would be a SB season for us.

wait till year 4 to invest heavy in o-line is a joke.

Cook is the most overpaid TE in the league. Preseason beast but regular season bust. Would be an awesome TE #2. He did good first two games, will give him that. but not close to his paycheck.

Foles looks more and more like Bradford.

This line is a joke, thought they were supposed to be good at opening running lanes?

Our defense rocks!!!!

Rainram

Starter
Cook is done here. Cut him at the end of the year. He's not worth half the money he's making. Foles is looking like who we thought we got. The zone blocking is garbage. And my trust in Fisher is at rock bottom.
Someone needs to explain this ZBS shit they're pulling. They don't even have the right personnel for it.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
"Anyone who thinks WR is a position of need on this team doesn't know what they're talking about." Guess who said this? Yes you already know. Is Quick gonna play 3 or 2 games this year? TA and Britt can't be all we have. How is it we JUST paid Kendricks so much money? I can see Cook gone but Kendricks .....man up. Plus we MUST find a way to get Benny Cunningham in the screen game as he is our strongest RB by far. I'm not a fan of him as KR tho. We have faster guys. Gurley is missing that extra gear he use to have. Can that still come with time?

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Opposing QBs have an 81.6% completion rate against this defense. That's always fun, too.

Eh, who cares. We gave up 12 points today. They can complete 100% of their passes for all I care if we keep them off the scoreboard.

V3

Hall of Fame
Eh, who cares. We gave up 12 points today. They can complete 100% of their passes for all I care if we keep them off the scoreboard.
It didn't matter today but it will if it stays near that rate for the whole season. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the D for this loss. Not even close. It's just something that HAS to change. It's also infuriating to watch, which is another point I was getting at.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Arizona up 28-0. Man I wish Arians was our coach. When this team has a good coach again maybe we will see real results.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

Agreed. If we hold teams under 20 and keep the YPA low like we have, I don't care how good the % is. The problem is that the offense can't reach 20.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"Anyone who thinks WR is a position of need on this team doesn't know what they're talking about." Guess who said this? Yes you already know. Is Quick gonna play 3 or 2 games this year? TA and Britt can't be all we have. How is it we JUST paid Kendricks so much money? I can see Cook gone but Kendricks .....man up. Plus we MUST find a way to get Benny Cunningham in the screen game as he is our strongest RB by far. I'm not a fan of him as KR tho. We have faster guys. Gurley is missing thst extra gear he use to have. Can that still come with time?
I don't know. To say Gurley is missing something after 1 game is a stretch but agree with everything else. Why can't we have Tavon on Kick Returns? Why is Stedman not on the field more? I seriously question if any of these coaches are any better than some of us.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Bernie Miklasz ‏@miklasz 7m7 minutes agoSt Louis, MO
Last season I wrote at least two pieces reminding everyone: this is the Fisher offense - not the Schottenheimer offense. (1/2)

This will always be a Fisher offense so remember that next time you want to put all blame on coordinator (2/2)

Bernie Miklasz ‏@miklasz 12m12 minutes agoSt Louis, MO
Fisher hired with rep of having strong rushing attacks; through first 3 games Rams RBs 42 carries 111 yards 2.64 avg. (3/3)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It didn't matter today but it will if it stays near that rate for the whole season. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the D for this loss. Not even close. It's just something that HAS to change. It's also infuriating to watch, which is another point I was getting at.

Eh, I dunno. Maybe. We'll see. Something has to change on offense. Defense...maybe maybe not.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Week one we were happy. Weeks two and three we were irate. Rams won, we happy. Rams loss, we mad.
For most of us yeah that's how it goes up in here. For others it's Rams win and "They didn't do this" and "Why didn't they run that last week?" and "Why didn't ___ play?" or they simply DON'T POST AT ALL.

Rams lose and it's "fuck this garbage franchise. Fire everyone." and we get every jackwagon on the planet signing up to bring that crap in here.

That's not variety.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I mostly agree, but I think it keeps us on the field longer than necessary. It certainly wasn't the problem today.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seriously, I got attacked in a vent thread last year for......venting. WTF is the thread for if not for....ya know....venting??!!

Oh, and this offense is as trifling as an offense can be. Putrid. Not one playmaker on the field. Not a one. Oh, and thank goodness we drafted this OL to be a mauling run it down your throat group. We can't run to either side. I am not sure I have seen a worse OL.....an I am a stupid RAMS fan!! Oh, and how does doofy ass Snead get a pass on this?? He seems like a dullard to me. Results don't lie. We "won" the trade with Washington huh? OK, well....good for us. They kicked this teams ass last weekend. Badly. This is one shitty organization. Are we still celebrating the win over the seahawks? That taste tens to fade after a while...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Last season I wrote at least two pieces reminding everyone: this is the Fisher offense - not the Schottenheimer offense. (1/2)

This will always be a Fisher offense so remember that next time you want to put all blame on coordinator (2/2)

Bernie Miklasz ‏@miklasz 12m12 minutes agoSt Louis, MO
Fisher hired with rep of having strong rushing attacks; through first 3 games Rams RBs 42 carries 111 yards 2.64 avg. (3/3)

I thought the OC put us in position to win. It was the players today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me too and yeah it's been brutal for all of us. I'm pissed, but i'd rather not desecrate the board with 9,000 posts of freak Fisher,Robinson sucks, Tavon is a bum, this franchise is garbage, Britt is a joke etc.

You're not alone. We try to manage it in a single vent thread, which we also monitor for anything excessive.

A lot of people avoid this thread.

But there are passionate fans that need a format to blow off a little steam.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seriously, I got attacked in a vent thread last year for......venting. WTF is the thread for if not for....ya know....venting??!!

Oh, and this offense is as trifling as an offense can be. Putrid. Not one playmaker on the field. Not a one. Oh, and thank goodness we drafted this OL to be a mauling run it down your throat group. We can't run to either side. I am not sure I have seen a worse OL.....an I am a stupid RAMS fan!! Oh, and how does doofy ass Snead get a pass on this?? He seems like a dullard to me. Results don't lie. We "won" the trade with Washington huh? OK, well....good for us. They kicked this teams ass last weekend. Badly. This is one shitty organization. Are we still celebrating the win over the seahawks? That taste tens to fade after a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.