Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yea but I did hear lots of steelers fan in the dome. It's an away game right?

Everyone: Enough with the Steelers fans in the dome. I said this before the game started: they are like that EVERYWHERE.

Watch Steelers play in stadiums like Jerry World, Glendale, Levi's, etc. It'll be the same damn thing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What exactly do you expect from this fan base? We've been losing for 14 years! Should we routinely give this franchise the ol "good effort boys!"?
Well since you asked, i expect some variety from certain posters. If all you've got is 570 posts of venting then i'd expect you to go find something else to do with your time rather than coming in here and disrespecting the franchise the coaches and it's players.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Starts with the O-line. Needs to be better (again). Then the QB play is poor at present. Our best WR is riding the pine for some reason no one knows why. Our TE's are soft - they wont ever catch in traffic. They drop easy passes. Cook wont block. We just really suck. Defensively, I hate the scheme. We've got great players, and an overrated DC who either sends the house and gets burned, or pretends to send the house, plays soft off zone and we get picked apart on the slants. Why dont we play loads of press man coverage and let our safeties play as ball hawks over the top?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Well since you asked, i expect some variety from certain posters. If all you've got is 570 posts of venting then i'd expect you to go find something else to do with your time rather than coming in here and disrespecting the franchise the coaches and it's players.

Which posters are we calling out? I like telling other people how to be a fan.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Coaching lost us the game, Offence stop it from being not even close. Lots of times we could have scored did';t not 1 TD for a team who has talent. It makes you go scratching your head.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay that I can agree with. But there are a lot of Rams faithful here who enjoy ups and hate the downs . We just get more downs

DenverRam

Starter
i do agree somewhat, but to be fair, this franchise deserves no respect. They have not earned it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starts with the O-line. Needs to be better (again). Then the QB play is poor at present. Our best WR is riding the pine for some reason no one knows why. Our TE's are soft - they wont ever catch in traffic. They drop easy passes. Cook wont block. We just really suck. Defensively, I hate the scheme. We've got great players, and an overrated DC who either sends the house and gets burned, or pretends to send the house, plays soft off zone and we get picked apart on the slants. Why dont we play loads of press man coverage and let our safeties play as ball hawks over the top?

This was explained well in another thread. Press man leaves you vulnerable to getting burnt if you blitz. The defense was fine today. They adjusted after the first two drives and clamped down on Pittsburgh. They aren't the problem right now.

RamsHerd ‏@RamsHerd 12m12 minutes ago
Todd Gurley and Tre Mason combined for 25 yards on 15 carries. 1.67 ypc.

Gotta run better than that.

And we can. Ditch the zone blocking bullshit.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
i do agree somewhat, but to be fair, this franchise deserves no respect. They have not earned it.

Absolutely. We suck at the moment. I can't argue with that and I don't think our fans should. We shouldn't settle for suckage. Its on the fans to make sure the team don't mail it in.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is a poorly coached team. Still....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The ones who bring nothing of value to this board because they're bitter 24/7.
I find myself bitter after most of the games the Rams play... a decade and a half of really, really, really awful football does that to a man.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Okay that I can agree with. But there are a lot of Rams faithful here who enjoy ups and hate the downs . We just get more downs
I agree, so you'd think there'd be some variety to the material. I'm not seeing it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
And we can. Ditch the zone blocking bullcrap.

When I heard about it, I immediately said it was not a fit for our players. I don't understand how they think this is a good idea. We could actually be a great running team if we stopped the ZBS and went straight to power.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree, so you'd think there'd be some variety to the material. I'm not seeing it.
Week one we were happy. Weeks two and three we were irate. Rams won, we happy. Rams loss, we mad.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're right. This team just can't figure out how to win. Seems like playing Seattle is one of our easier matchups.
It's time for an overhaul. So sick of rebuilding but this coaching staff has to go

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I find myself bitter after most of the games the Rams play... a decade and a half of really, really, really awful football does that to a man.
Me too and yeah it's been brutal for all of us. I'm pissed, but i'd rather not desecrate the board with 9,000 posts of fuck Fisher,Robinson sucks, Tavon is a bum, this franchise is garbage, Britt is a joke etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.