Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles had a pretty bad game. His checks at the line weren't helping at all, and that pick was just an absolute headscratcher. Way too much elevation on that last pass to Britt as well

Yea. Although, he wasn't terrible this week until the INT. Just average.

DenverRam

Starter
at least hekkr got me 7 pts in fantasy oh well... see you guys later.

Tough loss, always next week, just hope Cook is still not on the team by then.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
He shouldn't have been put on Bell. Especially on that long catch. I don't know what they were thinking. T.J. McDonald could have easily switched off of Heath Miller onto Bell on that play. Terrible decision.

I don't disagree with that, but it's not just one play with Alec. He looks lost in coverage constantly.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
We have been waiting a decade for this offense to even be decent. Outside of Snead, I wouldn't mind any coach not being on the team next year. I served eight years in the military and this offense still sucks lol. Just don't even know what to say anymore.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm not finished.

I hate Fisher, I hate that it's taking him just now to get pissed, you're pissed now huh? Is it because you know your job's probably on the line now if you throw another stinker? Where was this supposed care before? These players are molded in your way and it shows, they laugh when they lose or make mistakes, there's no urgency on our final plays and just poor effort everywhere. Our execution hasn't been there for 4 fucking years now. How long can a guy be excused for not having his team ready? This isn't on the players anymore, when a fucking team can't get execution right in the 4th year of somebody tenure it's his dumb, stupid mustached and cocky ass' fault.

Fisher is exactly what I hate, somebody who did nothing but acts like he's done everything. Guy went to one Super Bowl which he lost, was mediocre through out the rest of his career and he has this loyalty... Why? I'm not even convinced that that superbowl was of good coaching and not of Eddie George and McNair being better than anything Fisher deserved.

Does this man have what it takes to win in the NFL anymore? I sure as shit don't think so. I have zero faith in him anymore, as far as I'm concerned he's like Singletary's opposite clone. Instead of being too hard on his guys and not being able to get anything out of them because they don't like him he's too nice on them, and they don't feel like they're in any danger of any punishment from him when they do. I truly believe this, that's the only way I can explain guys sitting on the sideline laughing while their teams losing and their mistakes are a big part in that continued trend. Seeing Pead laughing after his penalties and Britt laughing after the big drop that ENDED OUR FUCKING CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME is just fucking inexcusable. Do these guys care about winning at all?

I honestly don't think so. I don't believe Fisher's put any urge or desire to win in them, at least not in the fucking offense. They don't care and it's obvious to anybody with two fucking eyes and I think the only reason Fisher cares now is because it's getting to crunch time and he's still embarrassing Kroenke, so he might not be around for much longer.

UGH, JUST UGH. I'm going to stop before I say anything worse, but damnit I hate this coaching staff. Spags and Linehan had the excuse of sucking hot shit, but Fisher has talent and his teams are quitting faster than even Spags and I'm fucking done with that.

V3

Hall of Fame
This offense needs help, really need help, can't our receivers get open? is that the issue ?
O-line, WRs, TEs, and QB are what really killed us today. Just fix those and we can win some games.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I feel like there should be a positive thread for defense and negative one for the offense. Defense played fantastic after a shaky start. They adjusted well and beat up the Steelers.

The offense is responsible for this loss. It's on them. And I second everyone else--Cook should be let go next year. Waaaaaay overpaid.

Moostache

Rookie
So glad the team was so angry about Washington.

This team is staring down 1-4 start and just may end up at 1-7 when the Bears come to town at 0-8 and make for the worst match-up of the NFL season.

Arizona is going to beat this collection of clowns like a dusty rug.
Green Bay may just get 50 on us and the O will get nothing at all.

All off-season and all pre-season all I heard was how it was soooooooooooooooooooo important to "start fast"...well, here we are again staring down the barrel of serious playoff contention elimination by Halloween (if not sooner).

This team deserves its owner and vice versa.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, freak it. Not my place.
What exactly do you expect from this fan base? We've been losing for 14 years! Should we routinely give this franchise the ol "good effort boys!"?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm ready to completely overhaul this offense this offseason. From the QB to the TEs to the WRs (besides a couple). They just aren't producing and probably never will.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The team plays like Fisher spent the week looking at new houses. His loan has already been preapproved due to his apparent guarantee of long term employment.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Tavon Austin and Benny Cunningham are tied for Rams rushing leaders with 57 rushing yards apiece. If that duo pick it up, the Rams could end the season with TWO 400 yard rushers!

So much progress! We may make the playoffs in 2020.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
268 yards of offense this week, 217 last. Total in 2 weeks: 485 yards of offense, which was a fairly decent afternoon for any of the GSOT teams.

How the mighty have fallen.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Chris Givens one run made him our leading rusher. I don't care how green this O-line is. There is no excuse for how bad the running game was today.

Status
Not open for further replies.