Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not sure what to say about this team. I probably shouldn't say anything anyways.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have gone from being inconsistent to downright finding ways to lose. Pittsburg has been weak on defense she we could barely cross midfield. I'm tired of watching this team and wondering how they'll screw up up. Once Ben went down this should've been a runaway game. Instead our offense musters up SIX points. That's straight up ineptitude. Thanks fisher. Thanks for the youngest o-line in the league. Thanks for Foles. Thanks for sitting quick. Thanks for four years of below average football. Hard to even blame you. You were average at Tennessee.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The Cardinals already have 2 PICK 6s in their game and it's only 7 minutes into the game. Against our perfectly inept offense, we have a good chance at getting railed.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I've seen enough of Jeff Fisher. I was patient, I bought in, gave him the benefit of the doubt becuase Bradford kept getting hurt, but we have a QB now, this is inexcusable.

I'm fucking sick of good defense and no offense. This isn't the 1940s or 1950s where you could win games 7-6, it's fucking 2015 in the NFL, you have to have an offensive mind.

A couple of great wins against bad teams and sucking the rest of the time is no longer going to cut it. 7-9 or 8-8 is Fisher's ceiling, and we've done hit it.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Also, how was Ogletree ever a safety? His coverage is painful to watch. Another potential guy that isn't getting to where he needs to be. NOT GIVING UP ON HIM, but we need improvement.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well, we haven't lost to ARZ and GB yet. I guess I'm going to watching the next two games HOPING we win. Nothing new there.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This loss frustrates the hell out of me. We had so many opportunities to score and we didn't... Kendricks drop cost us the game.

Rams face Cardinals next Sun. and the Packers the following week. could easily head into the bye at 1-4.. let's hope for 3-2... even 2-3
Could've been 3-0 right now. Legitimately

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well, we haven't lost to ARZ and GB yet. I guess I'm going to watching the next two games HOPING we win. Nothing new there.

Our season may be over before the bye week if we can't find a way to beat ARZ. We really are almost to that point.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
This offense needs help, really need help, can't our receivers get open? is that the issue ?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's the QB. Still the QB. Drops and penalties didn't help again but we just don't have the QB position settled yet.

Irish

Starter
People on here claiming that the defense can handle the Cardinals next weekend clearly are not familiar with the 2015 Arizona Cardinals.

Their offense with Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown, and possibly Andre Ellington is a freaking force so far this season.

David Johnson is one of the most electric young players in the entire league.

There is a very good possibility that the Rams have their brains beat in next week.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
This loss is completely on the offense. When you hold the Steelers to only 12 points, you should win the game, period. I'm sick of Jared Cook's ass and quiet as kept, that Kendricks drop is what lost the game in my eyes. There's plenty of blame to go around, but had he come up with that catch, we're talking at least a field goal, but despite how the offense looked today I believe they would have scored the td.

Oh well, I'm used to this stuff so I don't feel bad at all. I'm numb to it. I will say that our defense is legit.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I usually don't post quickly after the game as the emotions are a bit too amped up to get the real thoughts out but........
My problem today was Cignetti........
Pittsburgh was teeing off on our running game the whole 2nd half and we couldn't call a WR screen or something they at least don't fly into the backfield. And even play-action couldn't have stood up as the front 7 were coming on every play. We had to get a play to the outside to get them to adjust. But we didn't.
And then we get a streaking Lance Kendricks going down the middle, having already dropped a game changing catch @ the 15 and Foles overthrows him for a punt like turnover. Bad play to start with and even worse execution.
The only plays we ever try more than once in a game are tailback runs into the teeth of the defense. Every once in a while you have to try a play that worked again....or one that just missed on the offensive side. I mean where is that play we started off the preseason with. It was a great design. But we will never go back to it as the other team's now have it on tape. Over-thinking things is just as much as a defiecency as not being prepared. But our coaching staff had their asses handed to them today.
Oh well.........this one hurts as it should have been a win and the coaching wasn't up to snuff.....but then neither was most of the offense's execution.......

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
People on here claiming that the defense can handle the Cardinals next weekend clearly are not familiar with the 2015 Arizona Cardinals.

Their offense with Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown, and possibly Andre Ellington is a freaking force so far this season.

David Johnson is one of the most electric young players in the entire league.

There is a very good possibility that the Rams have their brains beat in next week.
You're right, AZ does look good this year. I don't think this team will get their brains beat in, however. I'm not expecting a W over there, but I still think it will be close.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, how was Ogletree ever a safety? His coverage is painful to watch. Another potential guy that isn't getting to where he needs to be. NOT GIVING UP ON HIM, but we need improvement.

He shouldn't have been put on Bell. Especially on that long catch. I don't know what they were thinking. T.J. McDonald could have easily switched off of Heath Miller onto Bell on that play. Terrible decision.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm very familiar with the Cardinals offense. I see them every week. They're very good, just like Pittsburgh who just got handled defensively by our guys. Except the Steelers have a legit running game and the Cards don't. Yet.

Debacled

Starter
Foles had a pretty bad game. His checks at the line weren't helping at all, and that pick was just an absolute headscratcher. Way too much elevation on that last pass to Britt as well

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I don't know how we lost, being a run it down your throat, ball control juggernaut?

Tavon Austin and Benny Cunningham are tied for Rams rushing leaders with 57 rushing yards apiece. If that duo pick it up, the Rams could end the season with TWO 400 yard rushers!

Status
Not open for further replies.