Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oops! I accidentally deleted the thread!

Sorry!

Resume venting.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
First things first, cut Jared Cook. I'm tired of this bullshit.

Stop zone blocking, we fucking suck at it.

Foles needs to get his shit together, his accuracy has sucked recently. You can't throw that INT.

Fisher needs to get his shit together too, I'm ready to fire him. The COMPLETE LACK OF DISCIPLINE is on him. Fuck.

We won't win another game with this offense.

A55VA6

Legend
This loss frustrates the hell out of me. We had so many opportunities to score and we didn't... Kendricks drop cost us the game.

Rams face Cardinals next Sun. and the Packers the following week. could easily head into the bye at 1-4.. let's hope for 3-2... even 2-3

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Fisher needs to go, he's done.

Kendricks is pissing me off, I sit him next week. Foles needs to get his head on straight. This team is just pathetically uncaring. Did you see the fucking lack of care on the goddamn final offensive plays? We didn't care, we didn't act like that was our final fucking chance. We acted like we had 3 more quarters left. We didn't care and it showed.

Athos

Legend
This is fishers o and it sucks. Worst in the NFL. All his guys. And it sucks. And Files looks awful. No real WR threat.

And lance? You're a goddamn bed shitter. Files too. Cool too.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
To me it is clear Fisher is not a good enough coach. Sure we won't be the worst team in the NFL but we won't be respectable or good enough to make the playoffs most years. Once this team loses nine games this year and a winning season is not possible, he needs to be fired.

Irish

Starter
After reading the vent thread from last week's pathetic excuse for a football game, I want to point out that I don't think it is fair to the spirit of the thread for people to get called out for their anger.

Let people be pissed off in this thread. People should be allowed to vent their frustrations, regardless of how ridiculous you might personally think they are, in the safe space of the vent thread without having to answer to other posters. Literally every other thread on this board allows and encourages that behavior, this one should not.

Just my $0.02.

Also, #CutCook

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I have a bad feeling about the cardinals game next week. I have no reason to watch it but I will, and I'll probably be disappointed once again.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've been a Cook defender, and i still don't care about the contract....but he's not a gamer and his skills don't translate consistently. If he could block that'd be okay but he can't so yeah. i'm just about done with him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
First things first, cut Jared Cook. I'm tired of this bullcrap.

Stop zone blocking, we freaking suck at it.

Foles needs to get his crap together, his accuracy has sucked recently. You can't throw that INT.

Fisher needs to get his crap together too, I'm ready to fire him. The COMPLETE LACK OF DISCIPLINE is on him. freak.

We won't win another game with this offense.

Yeah, also fuck Lance Kendricks. This is the NFL. You can't drop that shit. I don't make decisions but I'm scouting TEs heavily in this next draft. These guys can't do this shit. COSTING US GAMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

DenverRam

Starter
cant even play as this team in madden now. Gunna start a new franchise and trade cook and all these worthless people.

Sign Tebow and profit with 3 #1 picks in the draft next year

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
we always lose to backups please stop hurting there QB's we killing ourself hahaha. No but really I'm sad I'm sorry.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team needs to fire Fisher for us to progress. Look at the state of this offense he has built here...shocking lack of talent.

Bottom line - Can you imagine him leading us to a Superbowl? Course not.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I have a bad feeling about the cardinals game next week. I have no reason to watch it but I will, and I'll probably be disappointed once again.
I don't, we know the story.

They play hard, beat the shit out of the Cards. We'll all start pulling our heads up again and then they'll leave the division and we'll get fucking destroyed by the Packers, but our players will run to their social media to be like "But we beat the Cardinals so you can't be mad :)"

And it will repeat ad infinitum until this team actually cares about winning.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
This team is boring and watching them is pointless. How are we so good against divisional opponents and suck every where else. The Redskins were a lesser team that fucked us up hard. The Steelers defense is full of holes and we manage 6 points. Stupid penalties and poor execution. This team has had the same problems for years. Lack of a consistent receiving threat and poor o-line play. These problems haven't been fixed in about a decade. I know that we got young guys on the line. I know that. Don't tell me that. Cowboys have created a wall in the same time we've been tripping over our selves. There are young studs on teams like Philly (Lane Johnson) Jags (Brandon Linder) Browns (Joel Bitonio) etc. We don't have one guy playing above league average on this line and that includes our vet Saffold. What the fuck was our 3rd down play calling by the way? How many passes were 3+ yards short of the sticks when we needed a conversion? This team is boring in a bad way. We have accumulated a multitude of mediocre talent and have visibly poor coaching 80% of the time. That 20% we see every few weeks is an anomaly. I'm sick of the most minor of successes this team stumbles upon being anomalies. I realize this is a super pessimistic post but I'm 18 years old. I was too young to vividly remember the good years. I have lived most of my life watching historically bad teams. I've posted optimism before. I have thousands of posts of optimism between here and other forums. I still had hopes we could pull this one out on that two minute drive. I'm getting tired of getting my hopes up over a team that could potentially be good, only to have them consistently put out a shit product. I'll be ready next week with my fingers crossed hoping that this team wins. I hope this team wins every week. I think they CAN win every week. That said, this team is tiring.

End Rant.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cook is done here. Cut him at the end of the year. He's not worth half the money he's making. Foles is looking like who we thought we got. The zone blocking is garbage. And my trust in Fisher is at rock bottom.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm not even mad anymore. So glad I have other interests to keep me from being frustrated with this shitty ass team. We can smack the Cardinals for all I care next week and I still expect Fisher's mediocre ass to make underwhelming losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.