Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When will it end? I dunno. I guess when the heaven's open up and the trumpets start sounding.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The games we lost were 100% on Fisher. The decision for the field goal was an idiotic decision. Because he took the ball out of the QB's hands who was moving the ball well on that drive and ran it 3 times as soon as we were in FG range. We could have gotten Greg a chipshot. We could have scored a TD. But he played wuss ball and settled for a long FG. It cost us the game. How can you see this happen again and again and still make excuses for it? It's terrible football. It's a loser way of playing football. It's the SPAGNUOLO way of playing football.

And Keenum played like crap today. Did you miss the 8-10 late/inaccurate throws when he had wide open WRs and TEs?
Lol did you miss the drive he had, you're contradicting yourself you say he played terrible but you wanted Fisher to keep the ball in his hands at the end of the game.. lol I don't understand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Lol this game we were already out the playoffs and those other games were more about qb play then the coach

I'm referring to end-game execution, and regardless of what happened during the game we could have closed it out instead of choking and losing by 3.

If we were 10-6, we would be in the playoffs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well THIS is an original thread. Sorry man but this has been beat to death and we have multiple threads that where you will no doubt find the same responses and points. This is nothing but a vent thread.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His first miss was a 52, admittedly the last one was "short" 48 yarder, but the playing for the FG was all game, especially the second half.
It's to go for the win in overtime if it was regulation I would agree pass the ball more but it's overtime and it was clear that the kick would have been good, kendricks just missed the block

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol did you miss the drive he had, you're contradicting yourself you say he played terrible but you wanted Fisher to keep the ball in his hands at the end of the game.. lol I don't understand.

I'm not contradicting myself at all unless you have your head shoved up your ass like Fisher. One drive does not make a game. Keenum was moving the ball well on that drive. There was no reason to refuse to throw the ball as soon as we got in FG range. Fisher should have let him throw a pass on 2nd and/or 3rd down. He's a mediocre QB but he's our QB today. And he wasn't tossing picks left and right. There was no reason to be a coward.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm referring to end-game execution, and regardless of what happened during the game we could have closed it out instead of choking and losing by 3.

If we were 10-6, we would be in the playoffs.
If Files would have played better we would be in the playoffs.. you see how that works

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Ok, Fuck Jeff Fisher as soon as the team sniffed FG range in OT. I like many of you, knew the team was screwed when he ran the ball on 2nd and 3rd down. Greg Z can fuck right off. He's a headcase with a great leg. He has no consistency. Not one 50/50 ball was caught today. This team needs a major upgrade at WR IMO. Also JL55 ain't shit, might be the nicest guy in the world, but he doesn't add anything to this D IMO. I don't care about making calls, shifts, audibles if you can't pull your weight. I doubt Hager would be as invisible as this guy. Chris Long can join him in the unemployment line. Quick can carry everything for them on the way out. Outside of Britt and Austin all WR jobs are on the line IMO.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not contradicting myself at all unless you have your head shoved up your ass like Fisher. One drive does not make a game. Keenum was moving the ball well on that drive. There was no reason to refuse to throw the ball as soon as we got in FG range. Fisher should have let him throw a pass on 2nd and/or 3rd down. He's a mediocre QB but he's our QB today. And he wasn't tossing picks left and right. There was no reason to be a coward.
Lol so now we go get to insulting lol.. you're not worth the time can't have conversation with people like you because I have a difference of opinion..lol enjoy your misery..

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not saying it wasn't, but give the man a chipshot at least. Don't take the long field goal just because.

Also the fact that Tre averaged 2.4 yards a run. He wasn't having a good day at all, he had a few big runs but he had been mostly stuffed all game. What said we we're going to bust one?
I agree but honestly when Fisher saw BROCKERS go down that changes the entire scenario

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol so now we go get to insulting lol.. you're not worth the time can't have conversation with people like you because I have a difference of opinion..lol enjoy your misery..

Nope. I can't have a conversation with people who defend players and coaches no matter what. I give Rams players and coaches a lot of rope. But I'm not going to defend their actions if they choose to hang themselves with it.

But keep in mind that you're the one in the vent thread arguing with people that are venting. Don't get offended when people aren't in the sort of mood to hear a delusional opinion.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I agree but honestly when Fisher saw BROCKERS go down that changes the entire scenario

I don't see how Brockers going down should change a drive on offense and change going for the sure win vs. going for the long field goal.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. I can't have a conversation with people who defend players and coaches no matter what. I give Rams players and coaches a lot of rope. But I'm not going to defend their actions if they choose to hang themselves with it.

But keep in mind that you're the one in the vent thread arguing with people that are venting. Don't get offended when people aren't in the sort of mood to hear a delusional opinion.
Lol delusional.. GOT IT.. I'm definitely not arguing with anyone, I didn't result to name calling insults I just defended my position the same way you are..

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see how Brockers going down should change a drive on offense and change going for the sure win vs. going for the long field goal.
Because I pass someone gets blown out on a catch now Austin hurt I'm just saying anything can happen the field goal is a higher percentage play then hoping for a non turnover

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I think we can all admit that this team falters with the best of them though, every time we have the chance to do something big we fall flat on our ass. Playoff implications, we drop like 5 games until we practically need a miracle to stay in the playoffs. A chance to win and go 8-8 for the first time in a decade and we play our worst game in a 4 game stretch against the worst opponent we had in said 4 game stretch. That's not counting last season.

We just have an aversion to winning when it matters.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because I pass someone gets blown out on a catch now Austin hurt I'm just saying anything can happen the field goal is a higher percentage play then hoping for a non turnover

Our turnover percentage is far lower than our missed FG%.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our turnover percentage is far lower than our missed FG%.
That might be true but then again how many field goals have been blocked this season, you can't put that on the coach..

Ram65

Legend
And I swear, some of you wouldn't know good QBing if it bit you in the ass. Missing a number of easy, wide open passes is not good QBing. Keenum played poorly today. His stats look good because he had great protection and the players were getting separation. Go back and watch how many of the passes he missed were because he threw the ball late and/or he threw the ball inaccurately.

And then the freaking WRs or TEs get blamed because Keenum throws a terrible ball and they don't make the catch. We all know our WRs and TEs need to be upgraded on. They never make the tough catches. Which is the freaking problem with Keenum. Because he makes easy throws into tough catches. He has Marquez wide the freak open and throws the ball behind him which allows the DB to knock the ball out as he is on the ground. He has Cook wide open on a 3 yard flat route and throws it behind him. He has Austin wide open on an out route and throws it wide of him. He has Britt wide open on a crosser and throws late and low. He has Cook on a spot route and throws late and low. He under-throws Britt on the open deep ball which allows the CB to make the tackle. The dude was a clusterfuck today. And nobody can blame the OL for that.

Yup, Keenum made some bad throws on some easy attempts. He is better than Foles but, looks more like a backup QB.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Jeff Fisher has got to love coaching this team. 4 straight losing seasons in today's NFL and he's going to keep his job.

I like Jeff Fisher, I really do, but my God, if we can't win more than 7....

At least nobody can say he was never given a fair chance. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.