Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And you don't give the guy suffering a quad injury an easier field goal because?

No reason not to gain more yards and give GZ an easier kick.
Who said running wasn't the answer to get more yards lol and that quad injury is moot damn near every 1 of his kicks went for a touch back the field goal to win the game was the right choice

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i think todd gurley makes a difference in this game had he played. not sure if he would have had the game held any playoff meaning.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is fine to play for FG when you are in solid range. doing three runs in a row when you are at a 35yrd FG fine play it safe, don't do it when your kicking 50+ FG, especially when your line has allowed several blocks this season...
It wasn't 50+

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not justifying anything I never liked foles never liked the extension but Keenum played very good today and the decision for the field goal was the right decision and the other games we lost definitely wasn't on Fisher that's all I'm saying I hate that we didn't win either but it doesn't make my commons sense runaway

The games we lost were 100% on Fisher. The decision for the field goal was an idiotic decision. Because he took the ball out of the QB's hands who was moving the ball well on that drive and ran it 3 times as soon as we were in FG range. We could have gotten Greg a chipshot. We could have scored a TD. But he played pussy ball and settled for a long FG. It cost us the game. How can you see this happen again and again and still make excuses for it? It's terrible football. It's a loser way of playing football. It's the SPAGNUOLO way of playing football.

And Keenum played like shit today. Did you miss the 8-10 late/inaccurate throws when he had wide open WRs and TEs?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Kendricks lack of production when he needs to step up after a big contract and then he misses a block on the field goal... I need to change my profile pic.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Keenum is not the answer going forward. This was an overall bad day. Our vaunted corners blew a lot of plays today as well.

The lone bright spot, today proved that Keenum is not the answerand that the OC position needs to be addressed with someone from outside this staff.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
How can anyone actually be ok with Fisher being back next year? That's just complete insanity. I bet if you pull up vent threads from his first season we will see the same exact complaints. After four years they have not been fixed. Offense has gotten worse, penalties still a problem, way too conservative play calling on offense, dropped passes, costly mistakes in crucial times (blocked field goals, Kendricks didn't even get a hand on the guy). Am I missing anything? Fisher will be back next year and that's a travesty.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Who said running wasn't the answer to get more yards lol and that quad injury is moot damn near every 1 of his kicks went for a touch back the field goal to win the game was the right choice
I'm not saying it wasn't, but give the man a chipshot at least. Don't take the long field goal just because.

Also the fact that Tre averaged 2.4 yards a run. He wasn't having a good day at all, he had a few big runs but he had been mostly stuffed all game. What said we we're going to bust one?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate being a fan of this team. I hate Jeff Fisher. I hate Stan Kroenke. I fucking hate everything. Fuck this garbage ass franchise. Fisher won't be fired because Stan needs a coach to shove more money up his dick hole for his new fucking stadium. They don't give a flying baby door about winning. Fuck it all. Blow it up. Tavon Austin, Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn are the only players on this team I really give a shit about. Every other player and coach can go fuck off.

Meanwhile, THE FUCKING REDSKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN WHILE WE SIT AT HOME WITH OUR THUMBS UP OUR ASS AND A DICK IN OUR HAND. FUCK THIS SHIT.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Sorry to be a negative Nancy for all the optimists out there, but excuse me for being skeptical. I have sadly become accustomed to mediocrity and wonder if there is ever an end in sight to this madness.

Why is it going to be any different next year? It's been 11 years of next year. I'll believe it when I see it.

My main question for everyone though (not location related):

Is this team going to ever contend for a SB with a owner that is only focused on money and doesn't give a rats ass about wins and losses?

Please answer this question and tell me if I'm wrong. But keeping Mr. Mediocre around after another sub .500 season shows that winning doesn't matter.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The games we lost were 100% on Fisher. The decision for the field goal was an idiotic decision. Because he took the ball out of the QB's hands who was moving the ball well on that drive and ran it 3 times as soon as we were in FG range. We could have gotten Greg a chipshot. We could have scored a TD. But he played wuss ball and settled for a long FG. It cost us the game. How can you see this happen again and again and still make excuses for it? It's terrible football. It's a loser way of playing football. It's the SPAGNUOLO way of playing football.

And Keenum played like crap today. Did you miss the 8-10 late/inaccurate throws when he had wide open WRs and TEs?
It's easy to say what could have happened because you can't be proven wrong but if I'm the coach and I'm in field goal Range in overtime in a meaningless game when 1 of my starters just got hurt I'm playing to win the game and go home healthy I'm kicking the field goal. Too many unknowns can happen your scenario could have happened but so could injuries and a turnover also

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
"Keenum had a good game"

KyiNFoJ.gif

Shoman01

Rookie
I hate being a fan of this team. I hate Jeff Fisher. I hate Stan Kroenke. I freaking hate everything. freak this garbage ass franchise. Fisher won't be fired because Stan needs a coach to shove more money up his dick hole for his new freaking stadium. They don't give a flying baby door about winning. freak it all. Blow it up. Tavon Austin, Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn are the only players on this team I really give a crap about. Every other player and coach can go freak off.

Meanwhile, THE freaking REDSKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN WHILE WE SIT AT HOME WITH OUR THUMBS UP OUR ASS AND A DICK IN OUR HAND. freak THIS crap.
Don't forget the scouts and Snead......

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, what D Tackles can we look forward to drafting in a few months?

Also, I hope LA enjoys this putrid turd of an organization.
Lol. . OUR TEAM is staying at least next year

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I swear, some of you wouldn't know good QBing if it bit you in the ass. Missing a number of easy, wide open passes is not good QBing. Keenum played poorly today. His stats look good because he had great protection and the players were getting separation. Go back and watch how many of the passes he missed were because he threw the ball late and/or he threw the ball inaccurately.

And then the fucking WRs or TEs get blamed because Keenum throws a terrible ball and they don't make the catch. We all know our WRs and TEs need to be upgraded on. They never make the tough catches. Which is the fucking problem with Keenum. Because he makes easy throws into tough catches. He has Marquez wide the fuck open and throws the ball behind him which allows the DB to knock the ball out as he is on the ground. He has Cook wide open on a 3 yard flat route and throws it behind him. He has Austin wide open on an out route and throws it wide of him. He has Britt wide open on a crosser and throws late and low. He has Cook on a spot route and throws late and low. He under-throws Britt on the open deep ball which allows the CB to make the tackle. The dude was a clusterfuck today. And nobody can blame the OL for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.